DX » Community » Reviews » OBAOLAY Sports PC Lens Sunglasses with Replaceable Lens Set - Black + Red
Customer’s impression:
good excellent muito bom Good value Stylish
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byboomerangfreak on 08/03/2015

Pros: - lenses are actually good - Nice variety of lenses - Nice sturdy case - a nice suit of accessories cons: - Frame is super weak and snapped in 2 whilst just opening the legs in less then 1 month time - The legs should come out and be able to replaced with a headband but the legs didn't feel... Read more

Impression:stay away ;

0 0 0

• posted bySegrob on 06/22/2015

Apesar do preço bom que foi pago no DX, fui taxado e tive que pagar taxa maior do que paguei no produto. US$ 16,30 (R$ 51,00) pro DX e R$ 59,60 de taxas. Fora isso, produto muito bom, fácil de usar e preço do DX ótimo.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcelobatuecas on 01/14/2015

COMPREI ESTE OCULOS NO DIA 28/10/2014 CHEGOU EM BRASIL EM 09/12/2014 MAS NOSSA ALFÁDEGA E LENTA RECEBI APENAS HOJE 14/01/2015 A principio o oculos causa boa impressão as lentes sao de otima qualidade tem uma polarizada e a noturna que otima Tem apenas que tomar cuidado para instalar a lentes nao... Read more

Oculos para ciclismo Oculos para ciclismo

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byPrince23 on 01/12/2015

Very good for its price. I use them every day and with any weather with so many lens sets.

Impression:very good for its price;

0 0 0

• posted by3542498 on 12/07/2014

Wery cheap an good product. i will recomend this product for further buying. fast an cheap shipping of th e product

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycazaddoor on 03/06/2015

PROS: the design is so good, it's very comfortable to wear, the plastic case is great for carry, also include a little cloth bag to avoid scratches, the string is perfect for extreme sports CONS: well, the change between lens is little difficult, from 1 to 10, I would say 3, and only one of the 5... Read more

great product great product great product

Impression:Nice glasses;

0 0 0

• posted bycustomalice on 09/18/2014

Pros: There are different lenses to choose from and they are easily interchanged depending on what you like. Lenses are sturdy and also this item comes with a case for the sunglasses plus the extra lenses. Cons: None. Comments: Easy to put together although the system of sunglasses and lenses put... Read more

Impression:Many Options;

0 0 0

• posted byBananias on 08/11/2014

Pros: package contains a strong case to store glasses, string, 4 others colored lens, cleaner towel Cons: nothing special No chance you miss your investment here, good quality for the price I went already twice mountain biking with them, no issue !

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted bybarb72 on 08/09/2014

Great variety in lenses . Fantastic for bike riding. They come with a strap so you can take the arms off and put the elastic strap on. Great for those cross country riding. Also they have padding on the top so they fit nicely against the forehead . I can't find anything bad about them.

Impression:Stylish,Great fit.;

0 0 0

• posted bySocratMinsk on 07/28/2014

Pros: 1. Five color lenses that are easy to change. All of them have UV-protecton and black one is polarized also. 2. Head band that didn't allow glasses to fall when you're biking or skiing 3. Great bag for holding all the stuff. 4. Glasses look much more expensive than they actually are Cons:... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere