Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarvalho88 on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:That´s nice looking usb hub. I bought it for my MACBOOK and it not just works really well but also match the color of it. All of the ports work fine so far. It comes in hand if you have a lot of devices that require usb ports. Cons:None so far. I´ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRGBrazil on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A beautiful and flexible USB hub, working at USB 2.0. When you plug it in your computer it will automatically reconize the device and you install it. After, you plug your other devices and they will be installed too. The USB male plug is thin. So, if you have... Read more

general view male plug female plugs connection
    0 0
  • posted byjadersa on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It looks bright and nice. It helps if you don’t have enough usb ports in your computer. With this item you can connect up to four gadgets at the same time. You also can Cons:I would have liked a detachable cable so I could have exchanged a longer cable for my preferences.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaliyos on 03/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is awsome!! My sister use it, I had no idea of wat this was...But then, I saw it working. Rings, neckless, watches...everything came Cons:It´s fast Don´t make a sound OtherThoughts:wat this was...But then, I saw it working. Rings, neckless, watc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections