DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard TAC Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV400 UV Protection
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrenancf on 05/01/2013

High quality product. It's really polarized, and lens have a great color, green. The case, that the sunglasses cames is really great too. I have it since 2011 and it´s still new. I think this lens is the best I ever had, because i already dropped the sunglasses and nothing happened to it. Very great ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byslavekcj on 04/28/2013

-nice case with a cleaning napkin -very stylish and cool -low price (half of the price in my country) -it fits great -none I'm very satisfied with polarization because I have been looking for good sunglasses especially polarized ones. And the case is perfect. Get compliments all the time while wearing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynrh2005 on 04/06/2013

It has a very nice and classical design, famous since 1960s. It came involved in thin plastic in a rigid, discreet, black case for protection. Inside the case was a black, synthetic fabric for cleaning. All of this came inside a black paperboard box. It's very light. It gives the sensation of something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAleXaggro on 09/01/2012

- very very nice product. - muy buen producto. - very good build quality. - muy buena calidad de fabricacion. - look like a expensive sunglasess. - parecen lentes muy caros. - comes with a sunglasses holder very strong. - viene con un porta lentes muy duro. - no cons very nice product. - no tienen nada ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byxak0root on 04/28/2011

+ Best product for the price for me :) + Well-made, well-fitting + The quality of the frame is very good, not flimsy like many products on DX + They're really polarized + Nice carrying pouch and towel No cons at the moment Very good glasses, to reduce the glare in sunny time and avoid damaging your eyes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylizel on 10/17/2009

I read the previous review and was a little worried if the glasses would be too small. However, because it was described as a pair of sunglasses that doesn't really fit a normal european face, I bought it. When I finally received the glasses and tried them on, it looked great and was a perfect fit. I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byverhohner on 06/19/2009

Build quality Much smaller than original RayBan version! This is my second try with Honglang. The first one was to small too, but I thought it must have been this kind of model, so I gave it to my youngest brother. But even for him they are a bit too small. My next shot was this one then, but same problems ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections