• 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Strange size and shape. Not for normal sized ppl!

posted by verhohner on 06/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Build quality

Cons:

Much smaller than original RayBan version! This is my second try with Honglang. The first one was to small too, but I thought it must have been this kind of model, so I gave it to my youngest brother. But even for him they are a bit too small.

My next shot was this one then, but same problems here.

Then theres also the angle of the glasses which is totally unagreeable. You have to bend the whole sunglasses so it fits on a normal shaped face.

Bottomline:

I think it is a shame that they make sunglasses with a really good build quality but then they do non-mainstream shapes, maybe for small asian people. I have never had problems with sunglasses, even when I bought then directly in Asia, but these are just absolutely not for normal sized europeans. And for just trying them out and trowing them away they are still to expensive. I spend 34$ on 2 Honglang Sunglasses now and I can't use any of them. I think it is enough now. I either buy a real RayBan or I use 2$ instead.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections