DX » Community » Reviews » Ducky LED Duck Flashlight Keychain (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjessevi on 12/27/2012

It is a very well built duck keychain, it comes with batery and you have nothing to do to start using it. The duck sound is OK. It has a LED light. The color are very similar to the tipical rubber duck. I have found no cons within this duck keychain. Everything seems to work OK. Maybe it could be a little bit cheaper It's a pair of identical keychains,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypepemadruga on 05/14/2012

Nice duck. The sound is OK, although the monkey is still better. We bought several in my office and my boss is a bit upset with the noise hehe Un pato bonito. El sonido está bien, aunque el mono sigue siendo el mejor. Compramos varios en mi oficina, y mi jefe está un poco molesto con tanto ruido jeje Annoying sometimes... especially for other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byred5555 on 12/29/2010

Cute- It's a cute duck Very Bright- I was surprised at how bright the LED was. It easily light up a dark room. Sturdy- The plastic is not cheap. I was expecting one of those cheap rubbery plastic you find on a rubber duck, where you press too hard and a hole form. But the build quality is great! It quacks and Light at the same time! Small- It was a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrewUK on 01/10/2009

Extreme novelty value. It's a torch - reasonably bright - enough to be genuinely useful. It quacks. It's a quacking torch. So no use for trying to read under the bedclothes, or sneaking quietly round the house at night. Of the two I got, one stopped quacking after a couple of days, but it was in the hands of a reckless 7-year-old, so it might have had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrissyg89 on 11/20/2008

It's small, easy to fit into a pocket and onto a keychain, and so cute!!! It quacks, it lights up, it's fun. Kids will definitely love this! Adults who are kids at heart will definitely love this! Your friends will love it, any duck lovers will love it, I haven't met anyone so far who doesn't love it!! The light brightens and dims with the quacking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjfy88 on 09/17/2008

-The keychain given is very sturdy (clip-on style) -You get two for a great price. So you can give the other to a friend or special someone (so it can be used as a little keychain light as well if necessary) -Makes a quacking sound when you press and hold the button, also the lightbulb built onto its beak lights up -The colour is rather dull. I expected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymunkala on 08/02/2008

Excellent build quality. The duck has a rubberized finish and makes duck quacking sounds when button is pressed. Batteries can be changed by removing screws on bottom plate. Cannot use the led torch without making quacking sounds. The yellow rubberized surface can get real dirty in your pocket with your keys. I feel like a big little kid quacking away ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhondapower on 07/19/2008

Everybody here knows the pig flash light. Here is just another of those funny items. The build quality is excellent, much better than that of the piggy. This duck even makes sound! Press the button and the led turns on and the duck starts duckin' Led is not very bright, but it still works. Use it as a funny key ring thingy Can't find your keys in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNisei on 07/16/2008

This is a great gadget. DX forgot to add that it makes a quacking sound. This makes it an even better gadget than I first thought it was. It's very easy to open because there's 2 Philips screws at the bottom so when the batteries are empty you can simply replace them. I think they will be empty soon because this is really one gadget keychain you want ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections