DX » Community » Reviews » X6 2.0" LCD 3.0MP CMOS Wide Angle Car DVR Camcorder w/ Rearview Camera / TF / AV-Out - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykobayashimaru on 03/11/2014

I really like this camera. I bought it so I can collect evidence in the event of an accident. As it turns out, I had an accident not long after purchasing and it was amusing to watch the footage after. I'm considering something similar for the motorcycle too. - Decent image and audio quality - Both front ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykobayashimaru on 12/30/2013

Easy to setup, good resolution, decent image quality, long cables. Starts and stops recording automatically when car is turned on/off. Swivel lens makes alignment a breeze. Suction mount hasn't fallen off once yet (and it's winter here). Insulation on power cable started to peel back a bit right at the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmarcosta on 04/13/2013

Small, compact. Good resolution on its LCD. The accuracy of image is very good. I can see the plate/license plate even at night in a reasonable distance (2~5m) Impressive quality of sound for this kind of device. No cons As webcam it works fine on windows. Not in linux. Manual is lacking of details and ... Read more

3 0 2

• posted byMartinTheMad on 03/23/2013

Once the menu is changed to English (requires a bit of trial and error to do), the camera is easy to use. Car starts, camera starts. Car turns off, camera turns off after a few seconds to a minute (adjustable). Video is clear. Front and back video files are separate! The suction cup mount I received ... Read more

3 0 1

• posted byokubik on 01/18/2013

- Good system for reasonable money. Firs it was real nightmare to figure out how to change Chinese GUI to English. Image is good in all light conditions (night, sunny day, fog, counter light, bakc light) i.e. AGC is working excellently. - Camera is not freezing. - Auto-recording function when there is ... Read more

Sample video from one cloudy morning

4 0 5

• posted byskstranr on 08/15/2012

Main camera unit is small, handy, lightweight. Easy to fix on front glass, or elsewhere. Accept 32GB TF card (ADATA used and tested). 2nd camera has almost 5m long cable, so you can use it anywhere you want to. All functions are working as promised. The picture is OK, in the dark or in garage as well.... Read more

4 0 26

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections