DX » Community » Reviews » X6 2.0" LCD 3.0MP CMOS Wide Angle Car DVR Camcorder w/ Rearview Camera / TF / AV-Out - Black
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymmarcosta on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Small, compact. Good resolution on its LCD. The accuracy of image is very good. I can see the plate/license plate even at night in a reasonable distance (2~5m) Impressive quality of sound for this kind of device.Cons:No consOtherThoughts:As webcam it works fine o... Read more

2 3
  • posted byMartinTheMad on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Once the menu is changed to English (requires a bit of trial and error to do), the camera is easy to use. Car starts, camera starts. Car turns off, camera turns off after a few seconds to a minute (adjustable). Video is clear. Front and back video files are sep... Read more

1 3
  • posted byokubik on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Good system for reasonable money. Firs it was real nightmare to figure out how to change Chinese GUI to English. Image is good in all light conditions (night, sunny day, fog, counter light, bakc light) i.e. AGC is working excellently. - Camera is not freezing. - Auto-r... Read more

Sample video from one cloudy morning
    5 4
  • posted byskstranr on 08/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Main camera unit is small, handy, lightweight. Easy to fix on front glass, or elsewhere. Accept 32GB TF card (ADATA used and tested). 2nd camera has almost 5m long cable, so you can use it anywhere you want to. All functions are working as promised. The picture i... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections