DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Clamp Mount for Tripods (Holds up to 3.8cm Thick Objects)
Customer’s impression:
Useful BOM Útil Prático
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrickysylva on 03/26/2015

Qualidade boa para o preço e muito fácil e prático de usar.

Impression:BOM,Útil;

0 0 1

• posted bySkywalker101 on 03/24/2015

This item is Very Usefull for Many purposes. I use this mainly for my laser pointer as a mount. Pro's: great price, good quality, compact. Cons: none. You get what you see.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byssokolow on 01/24/2015

Pro: A good thing to have around the house and useful for all sorts of random tasks. Con: The texture and the rough edges on the molded plastic pieces feel cheap. Verdict: Buy it anyway. At less than $2.50, a little bit of poor aesthetics can be excused.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byRobbrz on 08/27/2014

ítem bastante útil para fotografia de objetos na mesa still, seguranda objetos leves, bom para fixar pequenos rebatedores e espelhos para complementar a luz, ou mesmo segurar objetos leves ou amarações para mantes os objetos suspensos. Mas sua construção é bem grosseira e sem acabamento, mas seu... Read more

Bom para fotografia de objetos Bom para fotografia de objetos Bom para fotografia de objetos Bom para fotografia de objetos Bom para fotografia de objetos Bom para fotografia de objetos

Impression:BOM,Útil,Prático;

0 0 0

• posted byMarko1000Marko on 03/30/2014

Useful, it works as it should, very cheap price. You can rotate it and adjust how strong it holds up when you rotate it. The hole for the screw is good and hasn't been wearing off. The plastic looks a little cheap, it also does a strange clicking noise when you open it all the way, as if inside a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byechemaly on 03/26/2014

Cool idea and very useful. you can use them to hold a reflector or a small backdrop or the like. The contact surface in the hinges is not very leveled and it is smooth, so the lock is not that tight. Even if you tighten the nut hard, it will not hold in the lock position. I had to sand them in to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMattara on 02/06/2014

Seems to be made of nylon, so it will propably outlast some other items I have bought here. Built quality is ok, but read below. One major blow here: The clamps have very sharp edges, it has teeth like a shark. If you use this for soft clothes or reflectors, the clamp will bite into the fabric. a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBobinTw on 11/10/2013

Useful low cost clamp that's fine for holding reflectors etc Opens wide enough for most things Nice simple design Light weight and small Not very strong or durable (but what do you expect for 2.7 with free shipping). Could have a stronger clamping mechanism or rubber gripps A must have, buy a to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylajoswinkler on 06/26/2013

Very cheap. The plastic is lightweight but decent and sturdy. It's extremely useful and no wonder people hunt for this little tool. I see no cons for this product. The plastic looks like it might not survive a decade, but it really doesn't matter. None. If you need to hold a not so heavy piece of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedsoncfgarcia on 02/18/2013

- excelent plastic material; - nice size; - easy to handle; - nice strenght; - nice color; - expensive; - no rub to grab things. a must have tool. It grabs your camera on almost anything. It have a nice size which makes this thing easy to handle. You must be conscient that there is no rubber the... Read more

a must have thing

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere