DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Clamp Mount for Tripods (Holds up to 3.8cm Thick Objects)
Customer’s impression:
BOM Útil Prático
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobbrz on 08/27/2014

ítem bastante útil para fotografia de objetos na mesa still, seguranda objetos leves, bom para fixar pequenos rebatedores e espelhos para complementar a luz, ou mesmo segurar objetos leves ou amarações para mantes os objetos suspensos. Mas sua construção é bem grosseira e sem acabamento, mas seu preç... Read more

Bom para fotografia de objetos Bom para fotografia de objetos Bom para fotografia de objetos Bom para fotografia de objetos Bom para fotografia de objetos Bom para fotografia de objetos

Impression:BOM,Útil,Prático;

0 0 0

• posted byMarko1000Marko on 03/30/2014

Useful, it works as it should, very cheap price. You can rotate it and adjust how strong it holds up when you rotate it. The hole for the screw is good and hasn't been wearing off. The plastic looks a little cheap, it also does a strange clicking noise when you open it all the way, as if something inside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byechemaly on 03/26/2014

Cool idea and very useful. you can use them to hold a reflector or a small backdrop or the like. The contact surface in the hinges is not very leveled and it is smooth, so the lock is not that tight. Even if you tighten the nut hard, it will not hold in the lock position. I had to sand them in order ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMattara on 02/06/2014

Seems to be made of nylon, so it will propably outlast some other items I have bought here. Built quality is ok, but read below. One major blow here: The clamps have very sharp edges, it has teeth like a shark. If you use this for soft clothes or reflectors, the clamp will bite into the fabric. And, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBobinTw on 11/10/2013

Useful low cost clamp that's fine for holding reflectors etc Opens wide enough for most things Nice simple design Light weight and small Not very strong or durable (but what do you expect for 2.7 with free shipping). Could have a stronger clamping mechanism or rubber gripps A must have, buy a couple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylajoswinkler on 06/26/2013

Very cheap. The plastic is lightweight but decent and sturdy. It's extremely useful and no wonder people hunt for this little tool. I see no cons for this product. The plastic looks like it might not survive a decade, but it really doesn't matter. None. If you need to hold a not so heavy piece of stick-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedsoncfgarcia on 02/18/2013

- excelent plastic material; - nice size; - easy to handle; - nice strenght; - nice color; - expensive; - no rub to grab things. a must have tool. It grabs your camera on almost anything. It have a nice size which makes this thing easy to handle. You must be conscient that there is no rubber inside the ... Read more

a must have thing

0 0 0

• posted byschoofseckel on 02/01/2013

Its a good product for lots of applications. i use it for fotography to point with flashlights or laserpoiners to a exact point during long shutter speeds. build quality isnt that good. i ordered 2 pieces, and one of them didnt get tight by screwing it to the tripod. So better order 2 or 3 pieces ;-)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBorisyo on 01/17/2013

This adjustable clamp mount fit my mini tripod, held Sipik flashlight well that flashlight didn't fall. I no longer need to look for places where and how to position it and instead use this clamp mount with my mini tripod. Haven't used it yet for long period but it is a bit loose as flashlight can be ... Read more

Flashlight held by clamp mount on tripod Close view of clamp mount

0 0 0

• posted byctraney on 01/04/2013

These are very nice. I made handheld lasers out of the Aurora C6 DIY host and bought these to hold them. They fit the C6 hosts perfectly. They are made of very hard plastic (feels strong) with nice springs. These feel like they should hold up for a while! The clips are a little off-center. One of the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections