Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPouletgrill on 05/22/2014

It is useful and does not need batteries or making connection to the power grid. adaptable to any device with USB port. adaptable to any device with USB port. Shines just enough to see the keyboard of your computer. It will help you view documents or anything other than the keyboard. It is a good product and worth the price. It is a product that would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynsklizard on 11/22/2013

very flexible, easy to use, easy to plug-in. consumes small amount of power. rather solid - looks like it can work not just few months. good fixation - can be fixed in any form. i thought the light won't be so focused. In makes a light spot in the middle of the keyboard. Rather hard to mount it on netbook so it lights the keyboard and not your eyes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypmm76 on 05/15/2013

This USB flexible white led light does the job perfectly. The extensible cord is long and flexible enough to fit most users requirements. It also seems to be robust. You can't ask for more for this price! It seems that this USB flexible white led light doesn't have the best materials, nonetheless it does the job perfectly. Good price for the usefulness ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymotonetta on 03/04/2013

the light is white, not blue the flexible pipe is very long, it is very comfortable. good material. very low price, excellent la luz es blanca, no azulada el caño flexible es bien largo, eso es muy comodo. buen material. muy bajo precio, excelente the connector is a little loose el conector usb queda un poco flojo very good quality product and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGregorMN on 01/12/2013

It is useful and does not need batteries or making connection to the power grid. adaptable to any device with USB port. adaptable to any device with USB port. Shines just enough to see the keyboard of your computer. It will help you view documents or anything other than the keyboard. It is a good product and worth the price. It is a product that would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEtnad on 09/29/2012

Has a nice industrial-ish design. The flexible neck is a great gimmick which I to my surprise use quite often. Even after a lot of adjusting it still stays in place. None I could think of. If you need a laptop light (or maybe pc) buy it. It has a low power consumption and can be adjusted easily. Maybe a longer one would be better for a desktop pc. There ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections