Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspecter123123 on 08/20/2013

Looks like cool and more expensive stuff Cool design, it looked better than my previous longus ventex Good ventilation Rather light for its price, and seems to be durable Not so convenient fasten mechanism Shipped no tough packaging It is the best proposition for such a price. However it will be good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrmenezes on 08/09/2013

Easy to adapt, confort, secure. My biggest trip done was with 8 hours, and my head was cool all the time, no problems with headdaches or heat problems. None yet. I purchase a little bigger than my head but the internal system lock the helmet in my head and I can use it any way. I purchase this product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymayosi on 02/19/2013

In any acquisition process did not find anything wrong, maybe I specifically enhances packaging fragile products that can be damaged during shipping. In any acquisition process did not find anything wrong, maybe I specifically enhances packaging fragile products that can be damaged during shipping. In ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexFinder on 08/29/2012

It is very light, so you'll feel it comfortable. It is red, so every ucking crazy driver will see you on the road. It also has a wheel-type lock on the back side which is qiute tight - that's for good. Seems to have nothing negative. The olnly bad news for you is that you still haven't bought it, and ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylaurstoica2007 on 08/20/2012

I like it ; it has good ventilation ;it is really easy; it did fit good and it has adjustable fitting; The color is good that can be seen from long distance.It is oncfirtable on the head. The quality of the outer material is moderate; but this is not really a con because for this price I am happy with ... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections