DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-J16 5 x Cree XM-L T6 4000LM 5-Mode Memory White Flashlight - Black (2 / 3 x 18650)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byugur229 on 03/09/2014

high quality, multiple modes with slight touch to the button, huge angle of illumination, strong body. very effective up to 20 metres. a little bit heavy, consumes high energy so it ends fast. I can't give exact information about this because I couldn't use the quality batteries that I bought from here. it is acceptable to be that heavy cuz it has a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicholas35 on 02/06/2014

Awesome bright flashlight, i think it is really 4000lm, i got maglites led flashlight and that is like a candle compared to this, satisfied buy, i recommend this flashlight. Only con i can think of is the shipment, it could be little bit faster, in my case, to Scandinavia. buy it! The costumer service is very good, nothing to complain about. In the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySoulcic on 11/15/2013

VERY bright. Lights up a room better than wall-mounted lamps. Bright enough to be disorienting when aimed directly at a person. Very solid construction, heavy weight -- can be used as the perfect self-defence blunt weapon. Works with two or three batteries, which allows to shorten the length a bit if needed. The "strobe" mode is simply insane.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirewarrior1705 on 07/10/2013

I bought this light for my cousin and all I can say is wow! This light is very bright, and I mean VERY bright! Almost as bright as a vehicle head light or even brighter when set on high mode. It drains 3 18650 cells pretty fast, I could get about 1 hour of run time on max setting. If you are planning to use the light for a long time without the possibility ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaggroGraph on 04/09/2013

VERY bright. Lights up a room better than wall-mounted lamps. Bright enough to be disorienting when aimed directly at a person. Very solid construction, heavy weight -- can be used as the perfect self-defence blunt weapon. Works with two or three batteries, which allows to shorten the length a bit if needed. The "strobe" mode is simply insane.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykosha165 on 04/01/2013

I immediately ordered two of the flashlight. This bright flashlight sama of those that I've seen. The purchase did not regret a single time. I think more than two out of five modes (strobe and SOS). O-ring under the glass at a twisting account align the nail, it is constantly falling. perfect light. currently thinking about buying a lamp with 12 LEDs.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFastgun on 09/18/2012

Bright, very bright. 18650 with protected end fits with no problem. I'm using: TrustFire Protected SKU 20392 Extra O-rings (seals) with the package, beltholder for the flashlight includet. 2 sizes on the flashlight, you choose 2 or 3 batterys with the extention tube for the handle. Not adjustable width, zoom etc. Heavy (or is that quality...?) 3 levels ... Read more

8 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections