DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-J16 5 x Cree XM-L T6 4000LM 5-Mode Memory White Flashlight - Black (2 / 3 x 18650)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfirewarrior1705 on 07/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this light for my cousin and all I can say is wow! This light is very bright, and I mean VERY bright! Almost as bright as a vehicle head light or even brighter when set on high mode. Cons:It drains 3 18650 cells pretty fast, I could get about 1 hour o... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaggroGraph on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:VERY bright. Lights up a room better than wall-mounted lamps. Bright enough to be disorienting when aimed directly at a person. Very solid construction, heavy weight -- can be used as the perfect self-defence blunt weapon. Works with two or three batteries, which allows... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykosha165 on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I immediately ordered two of the flashlight. This bright flashlight sama of those that I've seen. The purchase did not regret a single time. Cons:I think more than two out of five modes (strobe and SOS). O-ring under the glass at a twisting account align the nai... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFastgun on 09/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Bright, very bright. 18650 with protected end fits with no problem. I'm using: TrustFire Protected SKU 20392 Extra O-rings (seals) with the package, beltholder for the flashlight includet. 2 sizes on the flashlight, you choose 2 or 3 batterys with the extention tube for t... Read more

8 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections