DX » Community » Reviews » 12-in-1 Dismantle Disassembly Tools for Car Video and Audio System
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrakovson on 12/23/2013

Good tools. In my case first use is for car radios. Works perfect with Blaupunkt radios. Plastic tools are manufactured with a very thin surface at the end so they can easily get anywhere in between. Plastic and resistant. Solid finish. Nothing wrong with this set. No disadvantages. To know how to use search it on google. Easy to use, self-explanatory.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycihatgok on 07/30/2013

very useful, low price, safe way to disassemle, protect your car during disassemle. This kit provides different tools for the most various jobs of a car, from: detaching a stereo, to dismantle a door, to take the front panel apart. They help to avoid making dents in plastic peaces, so now yo can do those jobs without risking harm your car. missing a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaypen66 on 04/20/2013

Decent price, wide range of tools, also works for less common head units. This kit provides different tools for the most various jobs of a car, from: detaching a stereo, to dismantle a door, to take the front panel apart. They help to avoid making dents in plastic peaces, so now yo can do those jobs without risking harm your car. Missing a manual that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHarqi on 03/20/2013

The product met my needs to remove a CD player from a car. The set of shares which it possesses, can be used in cars with a autoradio former. Missing a manual that tells how to use the tools in more detail. If the owner of the tools do not have some basic knowledge, you will not know how to use these tools. If anyone is like me, like to solve problems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarnagerSDV on 12/25/2012

Decent price, wide range of tools, also works for less common head units. Build quality is okay for consumer use. After using the tools one to two times the wear starts to show, I imagine another 3 uses before it might break. More than any consumer ever would use it but not for professional use. If you want to do a single removal of a head unit and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHarqi on 11/12/2012

If you missed the tool to disassemble their sound car, this is your tool. If you have a bit of curiosity able to mute the sound on the dashboard. If you do your first work with this tool, need to have prior knowledge, since the manual is not complete for the various uses of the tool. Should have a darker color for less mess in handling. Who needs to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHieronimuss on 09/28/2012

This kit provides different tools for the most various disassembing jobs of a car, from detaching a stereo to dismantle a door, or to take the front panel apart. They help to avoid making dents in plastic peaces, so now yo can do those jobs without risking harm your car. I would really be nice to have some kind of manual or photo guide in order to know ... Read more

Pack unopened Box content
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections