DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Fashion Blue LED Digital Analog Wrist Watch - Black (2 x CR2016)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytravelguy78 on 04/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:When you press the upper button the watch spends about 2 seconds of flashing all the different numbers. This is a great conversation opener. Very good Build Quality. The watch is very sturdy Cons:The dials on the speedometers on the watch is painted and does n... Read more

6 0
  • posted bydencouch on 02/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:A nice looking watch, especially for the price. This watch is a little larger than a regular man's watch, and has a thick neoprene plastic band. When the watch is worn, in my case, the band had plenty of extra holes for larger wrists than mine. Cons:No cons that I have se... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybolmania on 10/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The watch looks well enough. The way time is shown was a bit of a surprise, but it works very well. Wristband is very good, especially for this price. Cons:It was not clear to me, that it is not an analog watch. The title "Sports fashion Blue LED Digital Analog Wri... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections