DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Fashion Blue LED Digital Analog Wrist Watch - Black (2 x CR2016)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by travelguy78 on 04/21/2013

Pros: When you press the upper button the watch spends about 2 seconds of flashing all the different numbers. This is a great conversation opener. Very good Build Quality. The watch is very sturdy Cons: The dials on the speedometers on the watch is painted and does not move. The only thing that light up the the numbers around the dials. You hav... Read more

6 0
  • posted by dencouch on 02/03/2013

Pros: A nice looking watch, especially for the price. This watch is a little larger than a regular man's watch, and has a thick neoprene plastic band. When the watch is worn, in my case, the band had plenty of extra holes for larger wrists than mine. Cons: No cons that I have seen yet. The watch is unusual and strikingly different from what one... Read more

2 0
  • posted by bolmania on 10/29/2012

Pros: The watch looks well enough. The way time is shown was a bit of a surprise, but it works very well. Wristband is very good, especially for this price. Cons: It was not clear to me, that it is not an analog watch. The title "Sports fashion Blue LED Digital Analog Wrist Watch" is not clear at that point. Deal extreme might conside... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections