DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Fashion Blue LED Digital Analog Wrist Watch - Black (2 x CR2016)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJemmauk on 01/08/2014

Another watch that feels like it came out of a Shipyard somewhere - its heavy on the wrist and built like a small tramp steamer - unfortunately this one has arrived with a damaged crystal on the front of the watch face.. Easy to read and alot of information - time, date, day modes and I suspect one more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytravelguy78 on 04/21/2013

When you press the upper button the watch spends about 2 seconds of flashing all the different numbers. This is a great conversation opener. Very good Build Quality. The watch is very sturdy The dials on the speedometers on the watch is painted and does not move. The only thing that light up the the ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted bydencouch on 02/03/2013

A nice looking watch, especially for the price. This watch is a little larger than a regular man's watch, and has a thick neoprene plastic band. When the watch is worn, in my case, the band had plenty of extra holes for larger wrists than mine. No cons that I have seen yet. The watch is unusual and strikingly ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybolmania on 10/29/2012

The watch looks well enough. The way time is shown was a bit of a surprise, but it works very well. Wristband is very good, especially for this price. It was not clear to me, that it is not an analog watch. The title "Sports fashion Blue LED Digital Analog Wrist Watch" is not clear at that ... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections