DX » Community » Reviews » High-Sensitive Capacitive Screen Stylus Pen for Iphone 4 / 3G / 3GS / Ipad - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTakaVX on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The quality of the material is above my expectations - Better than fingers to pinpoint somewhere in the screen. - Works on any kind of capacitive screen like PS Vita's one. - The size is perfect for any kind of hand. Cons:-I only built one, buying 3+ gives a nice discou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywillybahrain on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The size is perfect to use it. it's nice that its smaller because now you can take it anywhere. I am using it not only with my Iphone 4 but with my tablet too. I can even used it with our factory for our touch screen machine controller. Cons:No cons. I really satisfied... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhpinholato on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Durable material, apparently quality. The color does not scratch or damage easily. I'm using it for almost a month and so far not traced. The pen tip is soft like the tip of a finger, and it works fine on my Motorola RAZR HD and also on my Dell 14R notebook to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadreahna on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Super cheap, light weight, it does the job very nicely. Cons:It has the size of a regular pen so not sure where to put it when not in use, it's not something you can carry around next to the phone all the time. OtherThoughts:I couldn't ask more of a stylus except for a th... Read more

Sample
    0 0
  • posted byTheRealBev on 12/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They cost a lot more in the brick+mortar stores and I can't see how they could be better. DX has a wide variety of shapes and prices, surely there's one that will make you happy! Cons:There's really no handy place to keep it, but that's not the stylus' fault.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySandien on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice pen, works great on captive screens. You can attach a string to the top, so you could attach it to you cell phone or any other device. Cons:After about 2-3 months of intensive (daily) use, the tip was torn apart... So I was needed to order a new one. The... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections