DX » Community » Reviews » High-Sensitive Capacitive Screen Stylus Pen for Iphone 4 / 3G / 3GS / Ipad - Black
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Works Well
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCCurro on 12/05/2014

Pros: Good quality, good price, works perfectly on tablets and phones (tested on Samsung devices, all worked fine). Cons: none so far. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bystephaneg25 on 11/26/2014

Works like a charm no issue at all Read more

Impression:Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted byswehyena on 09/23/2014

Easy to hold and navigate with various tablets. Quality is cheap but OK for that price Pros: Easy to hold, easy to navigate with Con: tip very soft and feels fragile and might break after some weeks of use. I am happy with this product at this price but order some to have as extras Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byneluferencz on 12/22/2013

Its cheaper than stores here in italy and it seem to be alluminium so is hase a nice feel. It does not work well on all devices,i try it on pipo m9pro and i have to push very hard to use it so is not to sensitive,i tried on sony xperia mini and is a bit more sensible tham the m9pro but i stil prefere ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byverbumomo on 11/30/2013

It does for what its made, its sturdy enough to last for some time. Usefull when you ware gloves and it fits in every pocket It does for what its made, its sturdy enough to last for some time. Usefull when you ware gloves and it fits in every pocket It's not a tiny tip and a little bit too soft, not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTakaVX on 11/12/2013

- The quality of the material is above my expectations - Better than fingers to pinpoint somewhere in the screen. - Works on any kind of capacitive screen like PS Vita's one. - The size is perfect for any kind of hand. -I only built one, buying 3+ gives a nice discount! -It doesn't comes with a strap.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjabatroxx on 10/13/2013

I've been using it for nearly two weeks and it still work good. The material seems to be good quality. I'm using it with my 7 inches tablet (Nexus 7) and I had no problem with it. And it's far cheaper than in many other website, which makes it much more attractive. I've notice it has some problems when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKihoo on 09/09/2013

This is a very good stylus and it really helps with handling touchscreen devices and this has so far dome well in my tests, which include playing temple run and angry birds. Keeps the touch well. Feels good in your hand and looks stylish. None. This is a very good product if you compare the price to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywillybahrain on 07/22/2013

The size is perfect to use it. it's nice that its smaller because now you can take it anywhere. I am using it not only with my Iphone 4 but with my tablet too. I can even used it with our factory for our touch screen machine controller. No cons. I really satisfied with this product. The device that should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhpinholato on 05/16/2013

Durable material, apparently quality. The color does not scratch or damage easily. I'm using it for almost a month and so far not traced. The pen tip is soft like the tip of a finger, and it works fine on my Motorola RAZR HD and also on my Dell 14R notebook touchscreen. I am really satisfied with the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections