Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- good lens material (not easy to scratch)
- metal body
- low weight
- comes with filther pocket bag
- photo image is sharp clear at the center zone
- low chromatic aberations (considering the price and comparing to more expensive filters)
- no image distorsio... Read more
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality for the lens. The bag is also good. Cons:Sometimes when I stack more than one filter, they stuck on each other, and removing them sometimes is very difficult. OtherThoughts:The bag could be smaller, but no big deal. Focusing correctly with these filte... Read more
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They really work as a macro lens. the distance to the opject gets smaller, so you can take close-up photos with your 300mm lens Cons:the 4x lens got a little air bubble in the glass. I'll upload a photo with it above. this can mess up the pictures. I expected so... Read more
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good Quality on general
- Excelent Packaging for store ( litle portfolio with 3 compartments ) the lens for travel.
- Average quality on twist system Cons:- Average glass quality OtherThoughts:- Be careful when add all lens for taking a photo because maybe you you can... Read more
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Price
*it's working, using Olympus E300 on top of 40-150mm lens.
*Build Quality is OK for that price Cons:*the inner ring (holds the lens inside the outer ring) made of plastic.
*no more Cons... OtherThoughts:I intend to buy another one... as backup :)
pay attention that... Read more
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good quality
- Nice price
- Nice little bag to keep all the filters in.
- If you are looking for these filters to use once in a while, they will do the work like a charm. Cons:- If you however are looking for something to use everyday you might consider someth... Read more
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Lower price than local stores (similar Hoya filter kit in local shop 40+ eur)
- Decent image quality (see some photos taken with a +4 filter here: http://mikko.korkalo.fi/gallery/2008_08_20-dxgprs/ )
- Durability! I accidentally dropped the +2 filter to ground from ab... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.