DX » Community » Reviews » Massa 1X/2X/4X Macro Filter Lens (58mm 3-Lens Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrazvanonesti on 10/21/2012

- good lens material (not easy to scratch) - metal body - low weight - comes with filther pocket bag - photo image is sharp clear at the center zone - low chromatic aberations (considering the price and comparing to more expensive filters) - no image distorsion (like barrel or other types) - can be stacked ... Read more

150mm focal f22 3cm cricket with +2 close-up

0 0 0

• posted bydlustosa on 05/12/2011

Good build quality for the lens. The bag is also good. Sometimes when I stack more than one filter, they stuck on each other, and removing them sometimes is very difficult. The bag could be smaller, but no big deal. Focusing correctly with these filters (or any macro filter) is difficult and require ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshadowfall on 07/30/2010

They really work as a macro lens. the distance to the opject gets smaller, so you can take close-up photos with your 300mm lens the 4x lens got a little air bubble in the glass. I'll upload a photo with it above. this can mess up the pictures. I expected some quallity check from the manufacturer before ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvanexel on 07/16/2010

- Good Quality on general - Excelent Packaging for store ( litle portfolio with 3 compartments ) the lens for travel. - Average quality on twist system - Average glass quality - Be careful when add all lens for taking a photo because maybe you you can get a vignette. - Be careful when use more than one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoferfrid on 07/01/2010

*Price *it's working, using Olympus E300 on top of 40-150mm lens. *Build Quality is OK for that price *the inner ring (holds the lens inside the outer ring) made of plastic. *no more Cons... I intend to buy another one... as backup :) pay attention that the field depth is very narrow, you need to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynystedt on 06/11/2009

- Good quality - Nice price - Nice little bag to keep all the filters in. - If you are looking for these filters to use once in a while, they will do the work like a charm. - If you however are looking for something to use everyday you might consider something more high-end. - Lens quality is good, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykeitsi on 09/05/2008

- Lower price than local stores (similar Hoya filter kit in local shop 40+ eur) - Decent image quality (see some photos taken with a +4 filter here: http://mikko.korkalo.fi/gallery/2008_08_20-dxgprs/ ) - Durability! I accidentally dropped the +2 filter to ground from about 1,5 meters, and absolutely ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections