- good lens material (not easy to scratch)
- metal body
- low weight
- comes with filther pocket bag
- photo image is sharp clear at the center zone
- low chromatic aberations (considering the price and comparing to more expensive filters)
- no image distorsion (like barrel or other types)
- can be stacked one over each other - the +2 close-up filter ... Read more
Good build quality for the lens. The bag is also good. Sometimes when I stack more than one filter, they stuck on each other, and removing them sometimes is very difficult. The bag could be smaller, but no big deal. Focusing correctly with these filters (or any macro filter) is difficult and require some time and patience trying different combinations ... Read more
They really work as a macro lens. the distance to the opject gets smaller, so you can take close-up photos with your 300mm lens the 4x lens got a little air bubble in the glass. I'll upload a photo with it above. this can mess up the pictures. I expected some quallity check from the manufacturer before selling. but that didn't happen I think. no other ... Read more
- Good Quality on general
- Excelent Packaging for store ( litle portfolio with 3 compartments ) the lens for travel.
- Average quality on twist system - Average glass quality - Be careful when add all lens for taking a photo because maybe you you can get a vignette.
- Be careful when use more than one lens, in same case the twist getting locked - Good ... Read more
*it's working, using Olympus E300 on top of 40-150mm lens.
*Build Quality is OK for that price *the inner ring (holds the lens inside the outer ring) made of plastic.
*no more Cons... I intend to buy another one... as backup :)
pay attention that the field depth is very narrow, you need to use the minimum aperture size. and as result you should ... Read more
- Good quality
- Nice price
- Nice little bag to keep all the filters in.
- If you are looking for these filters to use once in a while, they will do the work like a charm. - If you however are looking for something to use everyday you might consider something more high-end.
- Lens quality is good, but not great.
Really nothing more to say since you ... Read more
- Lower price than local stores (similar Hoya filter kit in local shop 40+ eur)
- Decent image quality (see some photos taken with a +4 filter here: http://mikko.korkalo.fi/gallery/2008_08_20-dxgprs/ )
- Durability! I accidentally dropped the +2 filter to ground from about 1,5 meters, and absolutely nothing happened. - I would like to see filters up ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.