DX » Community » Reviews » Massa 1X/2X/4X Macro Filter Lens (58mm 3-Lens Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrazvanonesti on 10/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- good lens material (not easy to scratch) - metal body - low weight - comes with filther pocket bag - photo image is sharp clear at the center zone - low chromatic aberations (considering the price and comparing to more expensive filters) - no image distorsio... Read more

150mm focal f22 3cm cricket with +2 close-up
    0 0
  • posted bydlustosa on 05/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality for the lens. The bag is also good. Cons:Sometimes when I stack more than one filter, they stuck on each other, and removing them sometimes is very difficult. OtherThoughts:The bag could be smaller, but no big deal. Focusing correctly with these filte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshadowfall on 07/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They really work as a macro lens. the distance to the opject gets smaller, so you can take close-up photos with your 300mm lens Cons:the 4x lens got a little air bubble in the glass. I'll upload a photo with it above. this can mess up the pictures. I expected so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvanexel on 07/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good Quality on general - Excelent Packaging for store ( litle portfolio with 3 compartments ) the lens for travel. - Average quality on twist system Cons:- Average glass quality OtherThoughts:- Be careful when add all lens for taking a photo because maybe you you can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoferfrid on 07/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Price *it's working, using Olympus E300 on top of 40-150mm lens. *Build Quality is OK for that price Cons:*the inner ring (holds the lens inside the outer ring) made of plastic. *no more Cons... OtherThoughts:I intend to buy another one... as backup :) pay attention that... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynystedt on 06/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good quality - Nice price - Nice little bag to keep all the filters in. - If you are looking for these filters to use once in a while, they will do the work like a charm. Cons:- If you however are looking for something to use everyday you might consider someth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeitsi on 09/05/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Lower price than local stores (similar Hoya filter kit in local shop 40+ eur) - Decent image quality (see some photos taken with a +4 filter here: http://mikko.korkalo.fi/gallery/2008_08_20-dxgprs/ ) - Durability! I accidentally dropped the +2 filter to ground from ab... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections