DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard TAC Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV400 UV Protection
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypchaves on 03/12/2014

Excelent built quality. it have a very strong frame of metal. The sunglasses are polarized. It comes with a protector case that is very good and stronger. The package includes a black box with a cleaning cloth.The material and assembly quality are excelent. The product is a really polarized sunglasses. If you have to drive or fish these product is what ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrixie44 on 01/04/2013

They fit and feel great and stop the glare brilliantly whilst fishing or out on the farm and definately whilst driving No cons - everything is just perfect - apart from maybe a bit slow in getting here - but well worth the wait Did not think they would be so good for the price, Going to buy some more for the rest of the family and I am sure that they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuka80 on 06/19/2012

I've been looking for these glasses that would not looked like a huge "aviators", but would be with a relatively large lenses. Sunglasses of this quality here in Russia would cost $ 150-200. Its come with a handy holster and cloth for cleaning lenses. No minuses, pluses alone. I have to buy more sunglasses for my brother. They really liked ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYuhan on 05/07/2011

very good quality, I have received and are very happy, stylish sunglasses!!!we have in stores such goods are sold at a very expensive price and not everyone can afford sunglasses of such quality, before I bought the glasses of very low quality from street vendors, and where are all these sunglasses - in the bin!!! for a long time have packaged this ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections