DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard TAC Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV400 UV Protection
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykidkreole on 03/20/2012

This is a great pair of sunglasses for the money. I only dinged one star for the very long delivery time. They have a nice wide frame which is perfect for big headed people like myself. They have a nice, stylish appearance and appear to have a sturdy construction; which is good because I can be rough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangeleithold on 09/04/2010

very wide screen, realy are a beautifull lens, if you have a wide face, this article is powerfull to you. this glasses have a very hight protection for the uv light and glare-guard for non flash disturbation, and has made in a very strong aloy the package becomes good protected to prevent crash or any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadr1976 on 07/09/2010

- Polarized, light on the nose. - Polarization effect gives you a clear sight without dimming the whole scene in front of you, the same effect of a regular sunglasses without the mandatory darkness. - Not so cheap but you get what you wanted from it. - The packaging is not very good, it comes in a crumbled ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshao.fu.tzer on 09/30/2009

1. Very futuristic looking 2. Well made and solid feeling 3. Comfortable 4. No fogging problem 5. Unique 6. A real bargain 1. Plastic lenses 2. Plastic lenses 3. Plastic lenses I get compliments on these almost every time I wear them. I've had many guys ask me where I got them from and plenty of babes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySchlage on 11/16/2008

Nothing obviously deformed about their stylish looks. They have a metal frame which really helps when plastic frames break so easily under pressure and tension. The accessories are quite useful, cleaning cloth, box, and pouch with a belt strap Significantly better than the other 2 Ive bought here. They ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatt777 on 10/11/2008

Nice cheap polarized glasses that are stylish Dont work in the dark. Great sunnies for the price would buy again. ........................................... II hate trying to do 500 words for a review. I hate trying to do 500 words for a review. I hate trying to do 500 words for a review. hate trying ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections