DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard TAC Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV400 UV Protection
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykidkreole on 03/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great pair of sunglasses for the money. I only dinged one star for the very long delivery time. They have a nice wide frame which is perfect for big headed people like myself. They have a nice, stylish appearance and appear to have a sturdy constructio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangeleithold on 09/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very wide screen, realy are a beautifull lens, if you have a wide face, this article is powerfull to you. this glasses have a very hight protection for the uv light and glare-guard for non flash disturbation, and has made in a very strong aloy the package becomes good pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadr1976 on 07/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Polarized, light on the nose. - Polarization effect gives you a clear sight without dimming the whole scene in front of you, the same effect of a regular sunglasses without the mandatory darkness. Cons:- Not so cheap but you get what you wanted from it. - Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshao.fu.tzer on 09/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Very futuristic looking 2. Well made and solid feeling 3. Comfortable 4. No fogging problem 5. Unique 6. A real bargain Cons:1. Plastic lenses 2. Plastic lenses 3. Plastic lenses OtherThoughts:I get compliments on these almost every time I wear them. I've had many gu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySchlage on 11/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nothing obviously deformed about their stylish looks. They have a metal frame which really helps when plastic frames break so easily under pressure and tension. The accessories are quite useful, cleaning cloth, box, and pouch with a belt strap Significantly be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatt777 on 10/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice cheap polarized glasses that are stylish Cons:Dont work in the dark. OtherThoughts:Great sunnies for the price would buy again. ........................................... II hate trying to do 500 words for a review. I hate trying to do 500 words for a re... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections