DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard TAC Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV400 UV Protection
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabceolin on 01/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm using these glasses on my car to substitute an older expensive one (about US $100). I'm using it for a long time and I can say this is better than the other one. It has a good polarized lenses, it is beautiful and it is cheap. It has a good size and fits w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLBDV on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The glasses are delivered with a pouch in wich you can store them while not using them. There is also a piece of tissue provided to clean them. All of these accessories provide a good feeling. Also, the sun glasses themselves are pretty well constructed : not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBocha10cf on 07/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Muy buena compra. excelente calidad. gran resistencia. ademas trae goma sobre las patillas y se agarran perfecto. no molestan en lo absoluto. la tonalidad del lente es perfecta y se puede mirar a cualquier lado que ninguna luz molesta. Cons:No le encuentro nin... Read more

lentes de sol lentes de sol lentes de sol
    0 0
  • posted bySteffe1973 on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Got my sunglasses yesterday and I can only say WOW!! Perfect fit and so so good looking. They´re built extremly well and look like they cost $100! The hard-case that came along it is awesome! Thanks again delextreme.com for selling great products! Cons:Non! OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycincinato on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well built. Does NOT look cheap. Nor light nor heavy. I like the weight. Strong rim and screws. Strong ringes. Strong nose adjustment. Pretty much dark when put on face. Great form factor. Cons:Polarization angle about 45 degrees clockwise. Refence 0 degree is horizontal... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybindo79 on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good brand, very cheap, absolutely beautiful, low weight and good quality made. It's very confortable to use and fits nice and stylish. This is my kind of sunglasses. Lenses are really polarized: If you look to an IPS LCD screen all you see is darkness :-) Cons:Absolute... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrhoerbe2 on 12/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very nice fitting its very confortable when wearing - High quality finishing - Stylish and good looking - Realy Polarized Cons:- Sometimes I have a little and small impression that the lens aren´t perfect, some objects looks deformed when you chage the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychasa on 06/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The build quality of the sunglasses seems superb. Nothing to subtract on that. The polarisation is there, but it may not be as good as on some other glasses (even cheaper ones). It comes in a nice case, althou it looks a little girlie with pale green color on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrecklessandarin on 06/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The frame quality of this product is reaaly well. It's solid and stable. I wore the glasses approximately for an hour in a sunny day and although i have another some quality sunglasses, this one is better than them. I like the antirefle plating. It prevents from the refle... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysozo76 on 04/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Polarization is confirmed to be correct. Light weight (plastic lenses...) Seems to be good build quality. Top frame parts are all welded together so frame seem sturdy. Comes with carrying case. Fits firmly on head. Not too tight Cons:The rubber on the frame is a bit stiff... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections