DX » Community » Reviews » Alloy Frame Folding Reading Glasses (Glass Lens) with Protective Case (+1.50D)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymayhew on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These glasses are fantastic. The specs have glass lenses and the frames appear to be made from quality metal and are very strong as are the arms. The hinges are well made and have usual spectacle tiny screws so any optometrist can fix them if any fall out. The... Read more

1 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am surprised by the quality and the strong product material. It can be folded to small size and not heavy even if the material strong. It comes in a compact box that you can put in your belt or pocket. I may order number +2 too. It is practical for traveling,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshmayaz on 07/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is the second pair of reading eyeglasses that I have ordered from DX. As expected they work just fine. The eyeglasses come with a small holster adapted to the belt. Cons:The holster is not of a good quality. I think it will be broken in a short time. I recommend to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshmayaz on 06/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These glasses are a good solution as a spare. you can by few of them and put one in your car, office, and home. Its a little heavy (about 60 grams) so its not so comfortable to be used as the main pair. For this its better to buy a plastic lenses eyeglasses. My main pai... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlackclipper on 07/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Absolutely best deal on real glass lens reading glasses anywhere! Cons:Folding hinges sometimes hard, sometimes easy, but still quality.. OtherThoughts:I have always hated plastic lenses in reading glasses. They never clean right, get scratched, and I truly believe I see... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections