DX » Community » Reviews » Alloy Frame Folding Reading Glasses (Glass Lens) with Protective Case (+2.50D)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarceloc1 on 02/05/2014

Very cheap compared to other glasses I tried in a few stores. They're very beautiful and well finished. Very easy to carry, being foldable helps a lot! You can even carry it inside your pocket! I like its quality, because I didn't notice any distortions even if you looking through the side of the lenses. This eyeglass is not as light as it looks like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybyunus on 03/08/2013

a great advantage to be foldable glasses. it takes up space and less likely to break fall. Protection is also very high quality and durable container. The installation of a belt is a huge advantage. Provides ease of use. glass cleaning cloth with water and given next to it would be better. I expected better quality packaging for the cargo box. Glasses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 12/09/2012

I got my first one 2 month ago and surprised by the quality and the strong construction. It is very compact and can be folded 3 times and be very small and easy to care. You can see the photos that I placed. It comes with plastic small bag that can be held in your belt. The small bag is not leather so I don't know how long time it will be good. The ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylindapustilnik on 07/12/2010

Very small and compact. Unfold to full size glasses. Great lens quality. Very inexpensive. The case they come in is also very sturdy and convenient. I would pay the full price even for the case alone. Tend to fold back unexpectedly. The connections seem to a bit flimsy which causes the glasses to fold by themselves. Didn't look very impressive on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamoreco on 06/14/2010

Excelent presentation. I was surprised when I opened the package. Very, Very beautiful, with excellent quality. Very good the folding mechanism, is seems very sturdy. Nothing against.Because it is fodable, caution in its use must be redoubled, due to a large number of screws that hold their astes. So, if you're careful, I think this glasses will have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalc1 on 08/06/2008

The folding mechanism looks pretty well built and sturdy. Folds open and close really easily and fits into the supplied case just fine. Pretty decent case that is included. Would not sit on these they may not survive. They feel pretty sturdy, but not indestructible. Case has Chinese characters etched into it would be nicer it if was plain. It folds ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections