DX » Community » Reviews » Alloy Frame Folding Reading Glasses (Glass Lens) with Protective Case (+2.50D)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarceloc1 on 02/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very cheap compared to other glasses I tried in a few stores. They're very beautiful and well finished. Very easy to carry, being foldable helps a lot! You can even carry it inside your pocket! I like its quality, because I didn't notice any distortions even if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybyunus on 03/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:a great advantage to be foldable glasses. it takes up space and less likely to break fall. Protection is also very high quality and durable container. The installation of a belt is a huge advantage. Provides ease of use. Cons:glass cleaning cloth with water and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 12/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got my first one 2 month ago and surprised by the quality and the strong construction. It is very compact and can be folded 3 times and be very small and easy to care. You can see the photos that I placed. It comes with plastic small bag that can be held in... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylindapustilnik on 07/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small and compact. Unfold to full size glasses. Great lens quality. Very inexpensive. The case they come in is also very sturdy and convenient. I would pay the full price even for the case alone. Cons:Tend to fold back unexpectedly. The connections seem t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamoreco on 06/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelent presentation. I was surprised when I opened the package. Very, Very beautiful, with excellent quality. Very good the folding mechanism, is seems very sturdy. Cons:Nothing against.Because it is fodable, caution in its use must be redoubled, due to a large number... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalc1 on 08/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The folding mechanism looks pretty well built and sturdy. Folds open and close really easily and fits into the supplied case just fine. Pretty decent case that is included. Cons:Would not sit on these they may not survive. They feel pretty sturdy, but not indest... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections