DX » Community » Reviews » 85W AC Power Adapter Charger for Apple MacBook Pro - White (EU Plug)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysrage on 10/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works well with 13" 2011 late MacBook Pro (should work with any non-retina display model). Doesn't make more heat than the genuine apple charger. Cons:I cannot say any. OtherThoughts:I've had my genuine charger's cable damaged, it was working but I preferre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygtschneider on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The charger for macbook pro 85W works well, and has a simple construction. the charger is much lighter than the original apple charger. However as an original work. He does not have the brand logo apple on the side. The wire is somewhat shorter and the connector functions... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeepcoredk on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Could be mistaken for an original charger, only thing that gives it away is the missing logo on the side and it feels a bit lighter than the original. Works just fine and does not get more than comfortably warm under full load, in fact it runs cooler than my 2 o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDmitrySichev on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Its cheap! * It works as supposed Cons:* the cord from adapter to macbook isn't so flexible like an original one. I didn't know - is it good or bad in long term use. * when connected extended power cord or small plug - it is noticable that something wrong. T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCAArnaud on 01/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Identical in shape to the original one - Cheaper than original one - Works perfectly on my old Macbook Cons:- None found, except potentially the lack of the Apple brand for the really picky fanboys. OtherThoughts:Got this one as a replacement after my cat ate the prev... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTumerlan on 12/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works well. Like original. Went to replace my original Mac charger. Fits my Macbook pro like original. My girlfriend didn't want to get chineese staff, but after using this charger she decide to get one for her. Cons:I couldn't find any cons for this item. (((((((((((((... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections