DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Outdoor Sports Skull Face Protection Mask - Skull Color
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygaryclaros on 06/23/2014

GOOD PRODUCT, GOOD LOOKING, FAST SHIPPING, HIGH QUALITY NONE I THINK the price is a litle high considering other skull masks, obvioulsy there is a diference in quality but the distance in the prices is bigger than the quality diference. it will be very interesting if you offer a faster shipping method ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdainOdokemono on 10/23/2013

Good price, acceptable to buy. Great look, turns you into a living corps in a second. Fit for all sizes, men and women Easy to breath, holes just in front of your nose. Realistic painting, no comments - it's look like a mummy. Very good strap - mask can be worn practically any way. Plastic is pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDenenatse on 10/05/2013

I looks great and looks great on the face. It is easy to where and it is decent quality build. The strap is good and it straps on easy. It is a tiny bit to expensive, but not terribly. The mask fit well to the face, but there is only one piece of padding on the nose so it in uncomfortable. I bought foam ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPretoRay on 07/02/2013

Great material, very nice touch, mask has soft rubber on the other side to feel comfortable wearing it. Is a great gift for true bikers also as a mask on Halloween The only con - a little bit high price Will use it as a front facing of my helmet combined with big "police" sunglasses, must be ... Read more

Picture showing it's a nice mask for haloween

0 1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections