DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Outdoor Sports Skull Face Protection Mask - Skull Color
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygaryclaros on 06/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:GOOD PRODUCT, GOOD LOOKING, FAST SHIPPING, HIGH QUALITY Cons:NONE OtherThoughts:I THINK the price is a litle high considering other skull masks, obvioulsy there is a diference in quality but the distance in the prices is bigger than the quality diference. Bott... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdainOdokemono on 10/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, acceptable to buy. Great look, turns you into a living corps in a second. Fit for all sizes, men and women Easy to breath, holes just in front of your nose. Realistic painting, no comments - it's look like a mummy. Very good strap - mask can be wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDenenatse on 10/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I looks great and looks great on the face. It is easy to where and it is decent quality build. The strap is good and it straps on easy. Cons:It is a tiny bit to expensive, but not terribly. The mask fit well to the face, but there is only one piece of padding on the nose... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPretoRay on 07/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great material, very nice touch, mask has soft rubber on the other side to feel comfortable wearing it. Is a great gift for true bikers also as a mask on Halloween Cons:The only con - a little bit high price OtherThoughts:Will use it as a front facing of my helmet combine... Read more

Picture showing it's a nice mask for haloween
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections