Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySiLencer007 on 07/09/2013

- Like most of the jewelry here on DX,it's very cheap. - Lightweight - Easy to wear and do not fall off due to the long hook. The back of the earrings looks rigid and badly molded,perhaps it's supposed to be like that,I don't know. The crystals don't look that well glued,perhaps they will fall out at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykuddus on 04/16/2013

Cheap and shiny and make little girls happy. good buy for price. the finishing is just too bad and is way bigger than how it looks on the picture. the stones looks like they'll fall off anytime! the back looks really horrible. it looks like some amature put paint on it maybe work on the finishing a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamiosousa on 04/14/2013

No meu pais cobram o preço de jóia para bijouterias que estão com excelente preço no DX. É um ítem que combina com qualquer ocasião, sejam festas ou trabalho. O Design de coração é bem interessante. Nada contra este produto, é de boa qualidade e ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxp33px on 01/25/2013

1) Very beautiful earrings, girlfriend was crazy about them. Guys, remember, soon February 14 =) 2) Pretty light, do not cause discomfort (as girlfriend say) 3)Cheap, cheap and cheap again =) 4) Included a storage box for earrings 5) Excellent quality of front side 6) it'a s HEART =) 1) The back side ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGamer1 on 09/22/2012

Looks good, okay build, it won't break for atleast a few months, maybe more. Decent product, for this price it's a must buy for anyone looking for a gift from somebody special. I recommend it. I box came with a crack in it, but that's no big deal, you can hardly notice the crack and the earrings weren'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheMarwin on 09/16/2012

It looks realy nice and the build quality is good as well. I used thees as a gift and the other person liked it too. The used materials look pretty nice and durable. No cons yet discovered, will post if any emerge in the future, bud I think there won't be any. Maybe the packaging could be a bit better,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysokasa on 07/22/2011

* Price, price and price, always a pro on DX * Lovely, beautiful earrings * The shape of the heart is really pretty, and the "diamonds" are bright and shiny, and looks like they won't fall off. Nothing that I can think of (propably they are not real silver, but I don't mind when the price is this and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJustinOkay on 05/23/2011

*Can't go wrong with a price so cheap *Great for a gift for the misses; I got them for my girlfriend and she loved them. *They sparkle and look cute on my girl *Arrived in a cheap Chinese plastic box. I had to an acceptable earring box separately. *They are molded with a cheap metal/plastic material ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhappychristmas on 12/31/2010

Lovely pair of earrings, great gift. They are stated as being silver but I am not 100% sure that they are. However they are a good price and look really lovely on my daughter and she was thrilled to receive them Not packed in a particularly attractive way so need to repack in box if want to give as a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRyanJolliffe on 11/22/2010

- Very good price for what you get :) - They look very expensive (they look similar to a $90 pair I've seen in the shops) - Very sturdy and look very high quality - The jewels in them look a little fragile but so far nothing has happened to them :) - The box mine came in was slightly cracked on the top ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections