DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Dolphin 925 Silver Necklace (42cm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhesitating on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I just loved the little dolphin , with the array of colored crystals all around. The silver necklace is very this, but real silver, not silver plated,and it does not contrast with the flimsiness of the dolphin. It was a gift for a young girls, along with dolph... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybootshacker on 12/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap the gems look nice and everything something to give to little girls in your family. it looks like a dolphin Cons:this is for kids to short of chain never did like those opening latch from the back it looks like crap OtherThoughts: Bottomline:i bought this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjakys on 05/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I can't belive how cheap this is, I mean...looks pretty nice and I just love it, I bought it just to give it a try and really surprised me. It has this cute dolphin with its nice crystals of colors, it worth the money. You can give it try and you will no regre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLukeB0XX on 10/06/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its cheap first of all, so what can you expect! I bought a whole pile of different necklaces from DX as gifts for people i know just for fun. This one I gave to my friends little sister thats in about grade 4 or 5 im not sure. She seemed pretty happy about it. T... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybajapete on 02/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:for thie price i doubt you can find better quality anywhere... not tomention its really nice looking and i got it to fill stocking on xmas for my beloved... she loved it and used it since then... not daily since she has lots to choose from and uses them few da... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarjalaurajohn on 01/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice dolphin necklace. I have worn it for months without taking it off 1 time so it has gone through many showers and soaps without turning black or green. The length is just fine for me, it is a few centimeters below my collar bones. Cons:The color got a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections