DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC / TF Memory Card (16GB)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good great Affordable slow
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypcvirtual on 09/25/2017

Impression:great;

This was a gift from Dealextreme. But I wanted to test the memory if it really was not a fake. I used H2testw, and FakeFlashTest. And the result was excellent. The memory is perfect.

Excellent memory Excellent memory Excellent memory

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAntagonizer on 08/23/2017

Impression:good;

It is working quite well but I'm not quite sure is it genuine sandisk - no box at all and plastic case and reader seems to be added in hurry (box has place for sd card adapter not for the reader) The price is way to high for that kind of set.

Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAntagonizer on 08/17/2017

It is working quite well but I'm not quite sure is it genuine sandisk - no box at all and plastic case and reader seems to be added in hurry (box has place for sd card adapter not for the reader) The price is way to high for that kind of set.

Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question

25 2

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAntagonizer on 08/17/2017

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAntagonizer on 08/15/2017

55 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysabrinastrul on 06/11/2017

Impression:Very good,great;

It is usefull and has a lot of memory, realy fast and a great SD card for have all folder on the hand, at any time...

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfuzita on 05/07/2017

Good product, is working fine in my cellphone. The price is not that good, I can find the same in Brazil same price but faster shipping and with guarantee, to be honest doesn't worth the buy for Brazilians

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCarlosLint on 04/12/2017

Impression:great;

The cards works ok, it's a bit slow to write (5.2mb/s in sequential write), but pretty good while reading (36.3mb/s sequential read, using 100kb blocks), it's certainly an awesome deal for its price, just don't expect to record live 4K video straight to it. (You can even play 4K video from it!) a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymeviacagantoo on 04/11/2017

Impression:good,Very good,great;

Great micro sd card, great quality, great price. Everything is ok. I recommend this product. Fantastic

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAntagonizer on 03/23/2017

I'm not quite sure is it genuine sandisk - no box at all and plastic case and reader seems to be added in hurry (box has place for sd card adapter not for the reader) The price is way to high for that kind of set. MIne came broken :(

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere