DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC / TF Memory Card (16GB)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAzukietheCookie on 06/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:An additional storage that I just cannot live without! :] Does great..works great.. basically what I need. Also at an amazingggg price. Even comes with an adapter that most computers or laptops accept to transfer your multimedia. Cons:No cons that I know of. Ordered a f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLinp222 on 05/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's price is very good. No problems so far, didn't corrupt any file or anything. It's price is very good. No problems so far, didn't corrupt any file or anything. Cons:The time of the shipment is a bit long, if you are on a hurry, you should probably get on a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTomsDev on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The guarantee of a minimum read/write speed of 4MB/sec is true. - Really 16Go storage size. - Low product price. Cons:- I've formated the card in a other old smartphone to use it in my new smartphone. - Not delivered in original SanDisk package, just packaged in a har... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinger21 on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I do not have much knowledge about these cards so I have not tested how much it can handle. but I use it to store photos, songs and apps on. it's has done its job. the card came in a small plastic box in a plastic bag.when I put it in my sony ericsson phone brought it u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGilvam on 07/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a cheap memory card and for the price I was a little suspicious. I've had, in the past, pendrives that were labeled as 16Gb and were found to be something else. At least this on I tested copying arounf 11Gb and the card could hold it, so I do not see this is a rip of... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymagnificador on 09/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good Memory Card, came in the box with protective works correctly and actually has 16GB, can save countless videos and songs, gravel voice and thousands of photos. I saved my data and gps bluethot perfectly straight in Card, very good also to transfer files as large as an... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections