DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC / TF Memory Card (16GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAzukietheCookie on 06/22/2014

An additional storage that I just cannot live without! :] Does great..works great.. basically what I need. Also at an amazingggg price. Even comes with an adapter that most computers or laptops accept to transfer your multimedia. No cons that I know of. Ordered a few before in the past but smaller storage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLinp222 on 05/07/2014

It's price is very good. No problems so far, didn't corrupt any file or anything. It's price is very good. No problems so far, didn't corrupt any file or anything. The time of the shipment is a bit long, if you are on a hurry, you should probably get on a local store. The time of the shipment is a bit ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycheese112 on 03/11/2014

SanDisk is a trusted brand and all my mmemory devices from it have been working very well and this one also. Write and read speers are enough for storing basic data from my phone Galaxy S II, like pictures and mp3-music and games and stuff. REally is a 16GB, no less than that! Material is always a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTomsDev on 12/04/2013

- The guarantee of a minimum read/write speed of 4MB/sec is true. - Really 16Go storage size. - Low product price. - I've formated the card in a other old smartphone to use it in my new smartphone. - Not delivered in original SanDisk package, just packaged in a hard small plastic box. After 3 month of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykanusnegros on 09/19/2013

Es una tarjeta con las especificaciones que tiene que tener La capacidad es la adecuada para su uso en teléfonos móviles, etc. Ninguna pega que destacar. No tiene nada que pueda constituir un problema La tarjeta cumple su función con normalidad por lo que no se le puede pedir más.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinger21 on 08/15/2013

I do not have much knowledge about these cards so I have not tested how much it can handle. but I use it to store photos, songs and apps on. it's has done its job. the card came in a small plastic box in a plastic bag.when I put it in my sony ericsson phone brought it up automatically there was some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGilvam on 07/20/2013

It's a cheap memory card and for the price I was a little suspicious. I've had, in the past, pendrives that were labeled as 16Gb and were found to be something else. At least this on I tested copying arounf 11Gb and the card could hold it, so I do not see this is a rip off... it actually seems to hold ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymagnificador on 09/25/2012

Good Memory Card, came in the box with protective works correctly and actually has 16GB, can save countless videos and songs, gravel voice and thousands of photos. I saved my data and gps bluethot perfectly straight in Card, very good also to transfer files as large as an entire DVD no cons found this ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections