Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC / TF Memory Card (16GB)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Cheap great Affordable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLICLMILEZ on 07/07/2018

Impression:Cheap,awesome product, very fast card,perfect for cellphones, tablets, and cameras, comes with a case;

good card for tablets, smartphones, and cameras, ot is fast in reading and writing, comes with a case, its a full 16gb card, it inst fake, i have tested it with HD tune and RMPREPUSB, works like a charm. awesome!! Thanks DX

good card for tablets, smartphones, and cameras,

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywanderleiborges on 06/20/2018

Impression:great,Great memory;

very easy to use, fast and easy to handle, performs my cell phone better

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymariomf on 06/20/2018

Impression:good,Very good,great;

Nice, cheap anda works well

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjurov on 06/18/2018

Impression:good;

Used in Fermax "way kit" door entry system to record video clips of visitors, no problems.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycretanseagull on 06/15/2018

Impression:great;

A very good article to take seriously considering especially by those like me who are looking for a memory card not necessarily ultra-fast but with a good storage capacity! Thanks for the gift Dealextreme!

16 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10265062 on 05/22/2018

Must have for raspberry fans, 16gb can hold a operational system and some more things, a bigger one would be good too.

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10162252 on 11/23/2017

Impression:preiswert;

Diese günstige Micro-SD Karte wird im Hardcover geliefert. Der Adapter dazu passend sollte gleich mitbestellt werden, dann ist man für alle Fälle gerüstet.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypcvirtual on 09/25/2017

Impression:great;

This was a gift from Dealextreme. But I wanted to test the memory if it really was not a fake. I used H2testw, and FakeFlashTest. And the result was excellent. The memory is perfect.

Excellent memory Excellent memory Excellent memory

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAntagonizer on 08/23/2017

It is working quite well but I'm not quite sure is it genuine sandisk - no box at all and plastic case and reader seems to be added in hurry (box has place for sd card adapter not for the reader) The price is way to high for that kind of set.

Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAntagonizer on 08/17/2017

It is working quite well but I'm not quite sure is it genuine sandisk - no box at all and plastic case and reader seems to be added in hurry (box has place for sd card adapter not for the reader) The price is way to high for that kind of set.

Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question

25 2

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere