Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC / TF Memory Card (16GB)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Cheap great Affordable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLucasHD on 04/18/2015

Impression:Very good;

Pros: Not much to say only: Large capacity, Great quality and very cheap. Cons: I do not have.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9126897 on 03/06/2015

Se lo di a un familiar, y él está agradecido. Gracias.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byahjo79 on 01/13/2015

Impression:good,Affordable;

Received very timely and I have ordered 3 of these at the same time, 2 for my kids for their Samsung tablets and another as a spare for my Go-pro. Tried all of them and they are in great working condition. Will recommend to those who are interested to buy a Micro SD.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrnd318kx6jc22 on 01/08/2015

Impression:cheap and genuine ;

pros: its genuine very good card and high speed with cheap price i am very happy with it cons:non others: non its a must have

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byzapvit on 11/30/2014

Impression:Good quality product.;

Good quality product. I am satisfied after extended use. I can recommend the product to buy. :-)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymarceloftoledo on 11/27/2014

Impression:A;

the product is what I expected, very useful and good quality ... already have it a few months ago and not had any problems! works perfectly recommend it to everyone, the price is great too !! he has good speed for recording, and also reading, I put music on my phone and use

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byggalcazar on 08/21/2014

Pros;Very fast and reliable.No problems with multiple read/write. Cons; Not found yet. Only, the package was just a plastic bag.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byandrealfs on 07/31/2014

Impression:Muito Bom!!;

Pros: todos os meus dispositivos são capazes de utiliza-los, isto não ocorre com os de 32GB, que os modelos mais antigos não conseguem detectar. Contra: é muito fácil de ser perdido - ou não - fique sempre de olho. Inicialmente acreditei que a qualidade não seria boa, enganei-me, ja possuo outros... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAzukietheCookie on 06/22/2014

An additional storage that I just cannot live without! :] Does great..works great.. basically what I need. Also at an amazingggg price. Even comes with an adapter that most computers or laptops accept to transfer your multimedia. No cons that I know of. Ordered a few before in the past but and a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLinp222 on 05/07/2014

It's price is very good. No problems so far, didn't corrupt any file or anything. It's price is very good. No problems so far, didn't corrupt any file or anything. The time of the shipment is a bit long, if you are on a hurry, you should probably get on a local store. The time of the shipment is... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere