Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC / TF Memory Card (16GB)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Cheap great Affordable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10265062 on 05/22/2018

Impression:good;

Must have for raspberry fans, 16gb can hold a operational system and some more things, a bigger one would be good too.

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAntagonizer on 08/23/2017

It is working quite well but I'm not quite sure is it genuine sandisk - no box at all and plastic case and reader seems to be added in hurry (box has place for sd card adapter not for the reader) The price is way to high for that kind of set.

Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAntagonizer on 08/17/2017

It is working quite well but I'm not quite sure is it genuine sandisk - no box at all and plastic case and reader seems to be added in hurry (box has place for sd card adapter not for the reader) The price is way to high for that kind of set.

Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question Sandisk or not sandisk - thats the question

25 2

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAntagonizer on 08/17/2017

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAntagonizer on 08/15/2017

55 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymeviacagantoo on 04/11/2017

Impression:good,Very good,great;

Great micro sd card, great quality, great price. Everything is ok. I recommend this product. Fantastic

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byspiralciric on 12/26/2016

It is a very good card from a good brand. SanDisk is my favorite brand when it comes to memory. However, since this one is Class 4 it is not as cheap.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCimistus on 11/02/2016

Impression:slow;

Pros: Appears genuine; good quality, storage as promised, all the works. Cons: It's slow. Will work with a camera or as MP3 storage on the phone, but as a temp-holder or swap space in a laptop etc. --- no, won't do. Other: Prize-size ratio is quite nice at this price, but with the speed of flash... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9930521 on 02/09/2016

perfect for mobile phone

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byahjo79 on 01/13/2015

Impression:good,Affordable;

Received very timely and I have ordered 3 of these at the same time, 2 for my kids for their Samsung tablets and another as a spare for my Go-pro. Tried all of them and they are in great working condition. Will recommend to those who are interested to buy a Micro SD.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere