DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston SDHC / TF Memory Card (32GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoilin on 12/09/2013

good Product!!!! I can use in my laptop, in my audio car, in my camera without problem. Easy to use, working with any sd adapter or USB adapter. Good price for 32Gb of memory Kingston is a very good company, Is a very good point for the quality of product No have, but the package is no complete, only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrigittevT on 11/12/2013

I have purchace this card for data base for my phone it is cheap and big capacity the card is also fitting in my mini cam and so it is usefull for both off the items and small to put it in your wallet for extra usage such as foto and video to save and use on the computer or other divese i chould not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypokorpet on 09/30/2013

I received this memory card 3 months ago and the one meanwhile works very well in my cell phone. - it really looks that it have enough capacity for my files - it works with every device with support TF card - easy to use (suffice put in to device) - small size - it arrived without SD adapter (I knew ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNNJJHH on 06/16/2013

Well... it is what it says it is. Kingston 32Gb class 4 micro sd card. I put it in my smartphone and it worked without issues. All music moved to the card and working no problem Didn't come with the SD adapter, or the Kingston package. I hope it is genuine. I wonder why there's another sd card, same ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byexeco on 03/26/2013

Just received it in a well packed mail. comes with an sd card adapter. Works straight out of the box. and it works on every device you put it in. works very well with my smartphone and tablet. Price is very reasonable. not cons at all on the sd. It takes a long time to arribe. if you neeed a lot of storage ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections