DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston SDHC / TF Memory Card (32GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by toilin on 12/09/2013

Pros: good Product!!!! I can use in my laptop, in my audio car, in my camera without problem. Easy to use, working with any sd adapter or USB adapter. Good price for 32Gb of memory Kingston is a very good company, Is a very good point for the quality of product Cons: No have, but the package is no complete, only the a little box, but I think th... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by BrigittevT on 11/12/2013

Pros: I have purchace this card for data base for my phone it is cheap and big capacity Cons: the card is also fitting in my mini cam and so it is usefull for both off the items and small to put it in your wallet for extra usage such as foto and video to save and use on the computer or other divese OtherThoughts: i chould not now what is an oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted by NNJJHH on 06/16/2013

Pros: Well... it is what it says it is. Kingston 32Gb class 4 micro sd card. I put it in my smartphone and it worked without issues. All music moved to the card and working no problem Cons: Didn't come with the SD adapter, or the Kingston package. I hope it is genuine. OtherThoughts: I wonder why there's another sd card, same brand and specs he... Read more

2 0
  • posted by execo on 03/26/2013

Pros: Just received it in a well packed mail. comes with an sd card adapter. Works straight out of the box. and it works on every device you put it in. works very well with my smartphone and tablet. Cons: Price is very reasonable. not cons at all on the sd. It takes a long time to arribe. OtherThoughts: if you neeed a lot of storage in sd, this... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections