DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nikon EN-EL19 3.7V 700mAh Battery Pack for S2500 / S63100 / S4100 + More
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRastoN on 06/24/2014

After testing with Nikon S6600 I can say, that this battery has the same behavior as genuine Nikon EN-EL19. After three cycles I don't see any differences between my old battery and this battery. Used material for this battery is very good and I do not see any difference bettween old battery and new ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlextvd on 11/12/2013

Cheap price and easy to use. Its' not the same capacity of charge compared to my old one, but it's ok. You can use it at a dedicated battery charger and it will work fine. The time of the charge is the same of my original battery. Arrived at the estimated delivery time. Its' not the same capacity of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychizhovalexey on 09/24/2013

Replacement battery for Nikon camera. Works like the original battery well and holds a charge for a long time, charge quickly. Loved it, buying content. So far no problems have been identified. Works well. I hope last a long time. Very satisfied. This type of battery has a small amount of the charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrayfromnz on 08/28/2013

Fantastic chance to save serious money. These can cost up to $100 here in NZ and normally retail for about $30 plus delivery Cost $8US=$12 NZ that is a serious saving The battery looks almost exactly like the original although it might be a little thicker Even so it fitted into the Nikon Camera and works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjhonathanjc on 08/21/2013

A genuine Nikon battery, cheapest than that I can found on my country. It's likely my original one, that came with my camera. The battery durability is good and the build material is very good too. It didn't came with the platic case, that you can find with the battery that came with the camera, but ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections