DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nikon EN-EL19 3.7V 700mAh Battery Pack for S2500 / S63100 / S4100 + More
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRastoN on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:After testing with Nikon S6600 I can say, that this battery has the same behavior as genuine Nikon EN-EL19. After three cycles I don't see any differences between my old battery and this battery. Used material for this battery is very good and I do not see any differenc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlextvd on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap price and easy to use. Cons:Its' not the same capacity of charge compared to my old one, but it's ok. You can use it at a dedicated battery charger and it will work fine. The time of the charge is the same of my original battery. OtherThoughts:Arrived at the estim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhonathanjc on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A genuine Nikon battery, cheapest than that I can found on my country. It's likely my original one, that came with my camera. The battery durability is good and the build material is very good too. Cons:It didn't came with the platic case, that you can find wi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections