DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston Micro SDHC / TF Memory Card (4GB / Class 4)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygamegadgets on 06/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great speed Great storage The real thing (no cheap counterfeit) I've been using it in a camera for about a month and is hasn't dissapointed me. Cons:None I can think of however, the card does not come with an adapter (bigger SD-card thingy) to fit in your computer, so y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOldfatdaddy on 06/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:lightweight, low price, easy to use Cons:quality OtherThoughts:worth for price Bottomline:4GB Micro SD / TF card with “Read Speed 16 MB/s and Write Speed 6 MB/s” has a high performance. Once you install this in your cell phone or similar device, you will generally want to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythomasesr on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This card is very good! The writing and reading speed are compatible with a class 4 tf card. The size of the card is compatible with the announce also. Great price for a genuine Kingston TF Card Cons:No cons what so ever with this product. Been using it on my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytpostuva on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great product, nice webpage, works like a charm, it took a bit long to come to Europe, but it was expected because no express mail was required, product is neatly packed in a plastic box, Cons:there are no cons, just positive experience with the product OtherThoughts:re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoliom on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use this product on main photo-apparat, phone and Play Station Portable, it is useful and cheap. I am glad and i am happy from this buy. I recommend to buy it. Transfer from PC is good and there is no problem with connections. Cons:It comes in small box, tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeonardoFujita on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Original product! Works perfectly and is cheap! Very cheap relative to the market. Not much else to say ... Who knows Products kingston know are quality products. Cons:Do not come in the package, just in case, which means no guarantee that the package is already describ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections