DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston Micro SDHC / TF Memory Card (4GB / Class 4)
Customer’s impression:
excellent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhendrikd on 12/17/2014

Pro: much cheaper than in the local shops here; does what it's meant for ;). I didn't find any cons till now ... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bygamegadgets on 06/22/2014

Great speed Great storage The real thing (no cheap counterfeit) I've been using it in a camera for about a month and is hasn't dissapointed me. None I can think of however, the card does not come with an adapter (bigger SD-card thingy) to fit in your computer, so you need an USB cable or something to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOldfatdaddy on 06/09/2014

lightweight, low price, easy to use quality worth for price 4GB Micro SD / TF card with “Read Speed 16 MB/s and Write Speed 6 MB/s” has a high performance. Once you install this in your cell phone or similar device, you will generally want to format the card with your device's interface. Formatting for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythomasesr on 09/16/2013

This card is very good! The writing and reading speed are compatible with a class 4 tf card. The size of the card is compatible with the announce also. Great price for a genuine Kingston TF Card No cons what so ever with this product. Been using it on my mp3 player for more than a week and it never failed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytpostuva on 06/30/2013

great product, nice webpage, works like a charm, it took a bit long to come to Europe, but it was expected because no express mail was required, product is neatly packed in a plastic box, there are no cons, just positive experience with the product recommended purchase, great website, very easy to find ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPoliom on 01/29/2013

I use this product on main photo-apparat, phone and Play Station Portable, it is useful and cheap. I am glad and i am happy from this buy. I recommend to buy it. Transfer from PC is good and there is no problem with connections. It comes in small box, that can be open easily and if some one used the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeonardoFujita on 01/26/2013

Original product! Works perfectly and is cheap! Very cheap relative to the market. Not much else to say ... Who knows Products kingston know are quality products. Do not come in the package, just in case, which means no guarantee that the package is already describing the warranty, but so far have not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections