DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston Micro SDHC / TF Memory Card (4GB / Class 4)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Good product buena tarjeta Exellent value for a great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMurkyBlaze on 08/28/2015

Pros: Great price was $4 on sale. Cons: Non Suggestion: Get the bigger size it wont cost you much more.

Impression:good,Good product,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byBrahma3 on 06/05/2015

Pros: Does everything it's suppose to do, very handy to extend your devices storage capacity. Cons: Honestly cannot find a single thing wrong with it, works wonderfully.

Impression:excellent,Exellent value for a great product;

0 0 0

• posted bykacari on 03/28/2015

Es una tarjeta micro sd, mas económica de lo que se suele encontrar en el mercado. Buena marca y buena calidad. Cumple con su funcion. Ideal para: http://www.dx.com/p/portable-rechargeable-mp3-player-w-clip-tf-earphones-black-silver-228316

0 0 0

• posted bytomd24es on 02/16/2015

Impression:buena tarjeta;

0 0 0

• posted byhendrikd on 12/17/2014

Pro: much cheaper than in the local shops here; does what it's meant for ;). I didn't find any cons till now ...

0 0 0

• posted bypablopablo on 10/15/2014

Pros: It is a typical article of this website, does its job perfectly. I have it installed on a mobile and it goes well, I do not give too much lash in the sense of taking pictures or do much transfer to memory, for my use goes perfectly. It is not the first time I ask such items and always go... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bygamegadgets on 06/22/2014

Great speed Great storage The real thing (no cheap counterfeit) I've been using it in a camera for about a month and is hasn't dissapointed me. None I can think of however, the card does not come with an adapter (bigger SD-card thingy) to fit in your computer, so you need an USB cable or to your... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOldfatdaddy on 06/09/2014

lightweight, low price, easy to use quality worth for price 4GB Micro SD / TF card with “Read Speed 16 MB/s and Write Speed 6 MB/s” has a high performance. Once you install this in your cell phone or similar device, you will generally want to format the card with your device's interface. for your... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythomasesr on 09/16/2013

This card is very good! The writing and reading speed are compatible with a class 4 tf card. The size of the card is compatible with the announce also. Great price for a genuine Kingston TF Card No cons what so ever with this product. Been using it on my mp3 player for more than a week and it so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytpostuva on 06/30/2013

great product, nice webpage, works like a charm, it took a bit long to come to Europe, but it was expected because no express mail was required, product is neatly packed in a plastic box, there are no cons, just positive experience with the product recommended purchase, great website, very easy I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere