DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston Micro SDHC TF Memory Card (16GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanantoniobs on 08/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a lot of storage space for a few dollars. good ratio of mb/$ storage. And it is made by kingstom, very well known memory manufacturer, that is also a warranty of good functioning. Cons:No adapter is included, so either you use it for a device that requires micro S... Read more

1 0
  • posted byazmanovski on 07/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Kingston is a great brand. Definitively inexpensive compared to Macedonia made equivalent. The price is really low, the product looks reasonably durable. It is Class 4 (speed of 4 MB / s) which is good speed. Easy to install (plug and play). Compatible with many... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychespy1986 on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:buen producto, buena capacidad, nada que decir, no es una estafa como muchos creen de este producto, cabe mucha información y sirve tanto para un celular como para una tablet Cons:no viene con el adaptador de micro sd->sd, cosa que es muy necesaria par... Read more

4 0
  • posted bycbenegas on 09/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Class 4 - Transmission speed of 4 MB / s (high speed) - Kingston is a great brand. recognized worldwide. - Easy to install (plug and play) - Compatible with many mobile phones - They are of good material. - They did not get failed Cons:- It comes with the card reader.... Read more

6 0
  • posted byspar230 on 07/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Working as excepted and fits perfectly into my phone. The Micro SD Card looks good and works as excepted. I will certainly buy more for my phone and music players. I have been using it for couple of days now and I am happy with its performance. Just stored my music on it... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections