DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston Micro SDHC TF Memory Card (16GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGihanthi on 06/20/2014

Kingston is a great brand. Definitively inexpensive compared to Macedonia made equivalent. The price is really low, the product looks reasonably durable. It is Class 4 (speed of 4 MB / s) which is good speed. Easy to install (plug and play). Compatible with many devices.nice Nothing much, products looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycsamila on 10/28/2013

Very good relation price/benefit, good product finishing and very useful. In comparison with other bands is realy cheap. Nothing at this moment. It comes without any adapter, if you need one, but if you already have, it's OK. You have several options, I choose this one and it satisfies all my requirements.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalonsodeloss on 08/23/2013

I ordered this a while ago and I think is great for the price, I mean, there weren't 16gb memory cards for a price like this, its compatible with a lot of gadgets and it's usefull for storage of many things. My cellphone rejected to play the music stored in it at first but I don't know if it was the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanantoniobs on 08/22/2013

It is a lot of storage space for a few dollars. good ratio of mb/$ storage. And it is made by kingstom, very well known memory manufacturer, that is also a warranty of good functioning. No adapter is included, so either you use it for a device that requires micro SD or you will have to get an adapter ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylordaver on 08/17/2013

The price of this product is unbeatable. Moreover, it is provided with the classic plastic case and a well protected envelope. Compatible with the majority of phones. The product does not include the adapter to a normal SD. Additionally, the data speed is not as good as desirable but acceptable. It is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymintsphotos on 07/09/2013

Does what it says, its a 16GB TF memory card and gives me additional space on my tablets. I read a lot and i need the extra memory for .pdf files and ebooks. The read access is fast and I did not experience any lag. It comes in a transparent packaging case. Am a bit surprise to only see 13GB but i guess ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byazmanovski on 07/03/2013

Kingston is a great brand. Definitively inexpensive compared to Macedonia made equivalent. The price is really low, the product looks reasonably durable. It is Class 4 (speed of 4 MB / s) which is good speed. Easy to install (plug and play). Compatible with many devices. It doesn't come with a card adapter ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bychespy1986 on 04/14/2013

buen producto, buena capacidad, nada que decir, no es una estafa como muchos creen de este producto, cabe mucha información y sirve tanto para un celular como para una tablet no viene con el adaptador de micro sd->sd, cosa que es muy necesaria para algunos aparatos es pequeña, el envase ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bycbenegas on 09/22/2012

- Class 4 - Transmission speed of 4 MB / s (high speed) - Kingston is a great brand. recognized worldwide. - Easy to install (plug and play) - Compatible with many mobile phones - They are of good material. - They did not get failed - It comes with the card reader.----- Very happy with the product. This ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byspar230 on 07/24/2012

Working as excepted and fits perfectly into my phone. The Micro SD Card looks good and works as excepted. I will certainly buy more for my phone and music players. I have been using it for couple of days now and I am happy with its performance. Just stored my music on it and listening to it. Nothing ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections