DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Memory Card (8GB)
  • 5 star 12 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGusdeCaballito on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Original Sandisk memory card. It works as it should do. No complain at all. Cons:It took some time to get home. The shipment process is not as fast, but you get what OtherThoughts:Good quality for little price. The product is okey and is worth the price. Bottomline:Real... Read more

1 0
  • posted byemesilverio on 09/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Memory Card (8GB) has a Very Good quality. I´m pretty sure the item is genuine. Works fine and the price is great !!! I have more than one and all works very well for me and my family. Cons:No cons. Micro-sd 8GB is a Great Product. :D... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrvdevil on 08/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has a nice capacity for the price. Its really fast for a class 4 memory card. Tried on a tablet and a phone(all bought in DX.com of course :D) and the card worked really well. Cons:Mine don't have the SD adapter in the package. OtherThoughts:Its really a nice... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJesskLC on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very cheap and quality. Arrived in great condition and works great. arrived very quickly in my house. Very good. Cons:I found no downside on this product. I bought a memory card and it works. It is quite hard to find cons, just that. The item is so good.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDarklordrsn on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its really good micro sd, it worked like a charm in my sd card reader ,adapted to work in the usb plug. It worked in my cell phone and in my camera too. His size (8gb) is good for anything you gonna do. Cons:None Cons with the product. Ive let 1 of those fall... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjasonteo on 05/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Definitely good and cheap. May be of older technology where speed is lower, but it is definitely good for my i9000. Cons:Newer versions should be faster, but serves my i9000 well. OtherThoughts:Comes in a small envelop into my post box. Cheap and good item. De... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylysgb on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've ordered 3 of this product, and all of them works properly. Came in a simple plastic box, enough to protect them. Of course they are not 8GB but it is normal, they around 7,6GB. Cons:Nothing so far, arrived in 4 weeks but it is normal with dx, anyway with free shipm... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjungleboogie on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:what is there to say, it's an sd card (a type of memory card, to store data for some devices), more precisely a micro sdhc card, 8gb from sandisk, class 4 (a class 4 sd card should have minimum speed of 4mb/second). I 'll never be able to know if it's from Sandisk or not,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydarkshadown on 01/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For such price we receive great volume of the information! The card works, high speed of data exchange, claims to work isn't present. A good parity of the price and quality. I recommend. Works perfect with the phone. Good for this money, fast transfere Cons:Co... Read more

Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Memory Card Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Memory Card Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Memory Card Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Memory Card Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Memory Card
    1 0
  • posted byrickmiraldo on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap and it works! It's genuine and delivers what it promises to. No bad surprises! Cons:None, really! OtherThoughts:I bought it for my sister so she could use on her phone and so far she hasn't complained. She's very satisfied! Also, the MicroSD Card ca... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections