DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Memory Card (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIvancicas on 12/07/2013

I have had this for a couple of months now and it works like a charm with my Samsung S2 phone. The installation was effortless, using a Youtube video, and I was able to immediately use the card. Furthermore, it was very easy to move many apps from the phone's memory to the card, and I also use it for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGusdeCaballito on 12/03/2013

Original Sandisk memory card. It works as it should do. No complain at all. It took some time to get home. The shipment process is not as fast, but you get what Good quality for little price. The product is okey and is worth the price. Really really bad news that the Argentine goverment is increasing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytuduff on 11/25/2013

very cheap, very stable, very fast. I'm using the 3-month and always a spy camera recording in 720p or 1080p, unload the card at least a 3x per day. So far it's perfect. I liked it so much that I will buy an 8 cards.Here the rates of transfers to the computer, they were faster than all my pendrives, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGugus86 on 10/25/2013

Whan can I say? It does what it is supposed to. I did not have any problem with it. It is a small device but it has great capacity so you can store a lot of information in this tiny device. There is nothing I can think of. I have not had any problem. It is a very useful device. I use it on my digital ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymakerox on 10/25/2013

This 8Gb Micro SD Card has a very good quality. I am pretty sure the item is genuine. Works fine and the price is great !!! I will buy much more to my friends and family! It's a very popular product, everybody will use it with various devices. There is no cons at all, 8Gb Micro SD card with this price,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiegoAm on 10/25/2013

Its a good micro sd, works fine in samsung photo camera. I purchase it to expand the memory of my camera. And I very happy with this Micro sd, high speed of data exchange! It has quite much memory enough for most uses. It's cheap and it works! It's genuine and delivers what it promises to. No bad surprises!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemesilverio on 09/27/2013

Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Memory Card (8GB) has a Very Good quality. I´m pretty sure the item is genuine. Works fine and the price is great !!! I have more than one and all works very well for me and my family. No cons. Micro-sd 8GB is a Great Product. :D :D :D :D Sandisk is a great brand. Works ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrvdevil on 08/22/2013

Has a nice capacity for the price. Its really fast for a class 4 memory card. Tried on a tablet and a phone(all bought in DX.com of course :D) and the card worked really well. Mine don't have the SD adapter in the package. Its really a nice complementation for a cellphone or a tablet, and does the job ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJesskLC on 06/27/2013

It's very cheap and quality. Arrived in great condition and works great. arrived very quickly in my house. Very good. I found no downside on this product. I bought a memory card and it works. It is quite hard to find cons, just that. The item is so good. In an overview of the purchase was excellent. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDarklordrsn on 05/20/2013

Its really good micro sd, it worked like a charm in my sd card reader ,adapted to work in the usb plug. It worked in my cell phone and in my camera too. His size (8gb) is good for anything you gonna do. None Cons with the product. Ive let 1 of those fall from my desk, and its still working normally. ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections