DX » Community » Reviews » QQ Wizard Video Card Heatsink Cooling Fan for Nvidia and ATI (2500RPM)
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuanMO on 10/06/2013

Really goor Coller, in my XFX9500GT, the temperature with the stock coller was 65C in iddle, now with this cooler, it is on 41C never and I OC it The Headsink didn´t mach into the board due to a electrolitic capacitor. I have to cut a little the headsink. the Card also had 4 pin connector for the fan, I have to motify it to insert the 2 pin cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobcarcue on 01/17/2013

It is very quiet, approximately 20db at iddle. The price was 7.99$ so it is a great deal. I bought it for my XFX Nvidia GT240, and the heatsink fits perfectly on my card. The quality of the heatsink is not excellent, but for the price...it is ok It is included several screws, and thermal paste, so you do not need anymore to install it. Good price, good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemiih on 11/16/2012

- Quiet enough. - It lowered the temperatures like 15ºC at full power on a Geforce 8600GT DDR3. - Easy installation. Though took me two minutes to figure out how to assemble it without a manual. - Really cheap - I had to bend some parts of it because it didn't fill the motherboard well (it's not a big deal). - It should come with a manual. I've ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydudaskank on 12/03/2011

Really cheap VGA Cooler VGA temperatures dropped about 30 degrees C at idle and at least 15 º C at full power Relatively simple to install very quiet ---- Cooler VGA realmente barato Temperaturas da VGA caíram cerca de 30 ºC em idle e ao menos 15 ºC na potência máxima Relativamente simples para instalar Muito silencioso ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuzzx on 09/12/2011

Much cooler and quieter than any stock VGA cooler, for such a low price I doubt you will find something better, I would like to know the SKU. Replaced my stock cooler on a fairly low end pci-e card Radeon HD6740 because the bearings were worn out. We now have the PC running 24x7 in the bedroom ad can't tell it's on! Good price for a reasonably quiet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHTSlayer on 05/09/2011

It's a cheap substitute for most VGA heatsinks, is very easy to install and come with lots of different plug holes around the base, which means it's compatible with many VGAs, not only the old ones. I installed it in my 8800GTS 512Mb and plugged the fan in the VGA socket, though it did not fit that well... but it worked! Is keeping the same temps I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonwest on 04/09/2011

I know it would be a good cooler, if only it came with the mounting hardware. Good build quality, and the bearings seem nice and secure in the fan. It didn't come with any mounting hardware. WTF?!? It came with ONLY the heatsink and fan unit itself, but not a screw, not a playe, NOTHING in terms of mounting hardware. I wish DX customer support didn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicktheman21 on 11/05/2010

Great. my graphics card ran 130 degrees F at idle before and now runs at 99-102 degrees. great build quality and also super quiet. it also included thermal compound which was a major plus. HARD AS ANYTHING TO PUT ON. also i received the heat-sink but it had a different mounting bracket than the 1 pictured. this took me an hour just to figure how to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaCpL on 11/04/2010

Very good cooler, very inexpensive , it is very quiet , you don't need any cable adapters you can plug it directly to your graphic card , and it keeps my temps low . the contact surface it is very irregular not very soft, kinda rough actually, and the thermal paste in borderline (well what else could ask for the price) the installation instructions ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjozemanuel69 on 09/22/2010

Is an ideal solution for a vcard's cooler with an excellent price, was a surprise to me. The original cooler of my vcard (ati 4850) at idle operates at a temperature between 65 to 70 degrees Celsius but now between 45-51 (my city is very hot) and maximum GPU process between 85 and 100 (sorry for vcard abuse) now works between 60 and 65 degrees Celsius ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections