DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Player Controller and Memory Card Multiplayer Adapter for PS2
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by1854boboobob on 04/10/2013

It does what it is build for, more than that, I can not say more, you plug it in and it works, it is the most simple thing to use. Can not think of any, you plug it in, you play, as for the memory card, it works, just plug it in and play. It could be a little smaller, but other than that, it is perfect,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjailajinta on 05/16/2009

Even though I have not thoroughly tested, I tested some games and corresponds perfectly to what we expected from this article. Fully recognizes the memory card, and connected to the controls work well, as they were directly connected to the console. Only connects to a remote port and memory card slot.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZucco on 03/10/2009

Good build quality and easy to use. It's the only way that i know to have more than 2 players at the same time. You just plug it on your ps2 (Slim or not) and add controllers. That's it, you are now able to do a multiplayer game. None. Buy only if have games to use it. I loved to play PES2009 with more ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections