DX » Community » Reviews » Portable USB Battery Charger Docking Cradle for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Small Easy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHansstam12 on 01/29/2015

I like the product because it is very to use. You just put in a battery and it will start immediately to charge. And the red and green light tells you when your battery is full and ready to use. Only for the first time you need to search for the way how to put in the battery. But after the first... Read more

Impression:good,Easy,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byBrenerj on 06/14/2014

It really charge your battery. The lights works perfectly. It fit all right. The cable all right The structure is all right. Its not a perfect fit, you have to manage that. The cable its a little short. Not the best cable. Not the best structure. I really like it, I bought a another type, but it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysartions on 03/23/2013

Buen funcionamiento, envío rápido (algo mas de dos semanas) carga bien la batería y se me había roto el puerto micro USB del movil por lo que no podía cargarlo correctamente. Ahora mismo está cargando una batería y no da ningún problema. nada en contra por... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere