DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle Flint + Opener + Sawtooth + Map Rangefinder + Compass - Black
Customer’s impression:
Amazing i'm surviving
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucashimizu on 09/01/2014

The fire sparkle flint works pretty well. It's hard to get it to sparkle in the begginning, but once you have the practice, things get easier! The compass doesn't work very well, but since it's a plus, it's no bigger issue. Another plus are the small ruler, that you can use as a rangefinder, and... Read more

Impression:i'm surviving;

0 0 0

• posted byal347 on 08/13/2014

Works Very Good :) Very Good Material, beautiful anda very safe. Very resistente and long duration. The part to scrape very strong, out enough spark and the fire catches easily.

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byleoplasenzotti on 10/04/2013

This is a survival tool: it has a big fire sparkle flint, bottle opener, precise compass, map rangefinder (a small ruler), sawtooth... I think that someone that often goes to the wilderness could really use completely! I must confess that I´m not very fond of expeditions, but it has a great... Read more

Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle Flint Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle Flint Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle Flint Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle Flint Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle Flint Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle Flint Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle Flint Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle Flint Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle Flint

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections