Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguismoale on 11/07/2015

pros: surprisingly enough, the nose thing. I didn't even though I would want them but they are actually good material and I ended up finding them useful. although I had to put a lot of effort to wide them up, as they hurt my nose. And the ear plug is actually acceptable material. cons: it has a i... Read more

Impression:Bad design;

0 0 0

• posted byharshym on 08/08/2015

I hope to come back and shop again ... good service fast delivery.

Impression:It works,Great !;

0 0 0

• posted bynestpas on 01/30/2015

I bought it for my girlfriend, who can't stand water entering her ears. Its been working really well for its purpose. The plugs are soft and flexible.

Impression:It works;

0 0 0

• posted bynetqwark on 01/27/2015

La calidad es bastante aceptable y hace su función perfectamente. Tardo en llegar 2 meses pero por este precio merece la pena esperar. El balance es muy positivo gracias.

Impression:buen precio, tardo 2 meses , calidad suficiente;

0 0 0

• posted bymoooru on 11/22/2014

Protects very well the ears and against water. The quality is good and the package includes a box for easy transportation. I recommend this product. The DX servicies were great, as allways. Fast shipping and great customer support.

Impression:Great !;

0 0 0

• posted bydiogodvm on 03/08/2014

Good Quality and flexibility. No sharp edges. Fits my nose perfectely. There is also a case that seems to be very usefull. Ear plugs could be made of better material. They feel a little fragile, it's not gonna brake, just don't give the sensation of being able to protect you ear for a long time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaucuneidee on 10/21/2013

All kids this summer had ear infection, they were jumping on the swimming-pool all day, these silicone ear plugs did the job, no more doctor and a swimming pool full of happy kids not a single one really, expect maybe the packaging, it shall be delivered by 20 as kids do often lose them don't see... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byftmder on 03/29/2013

+High quality. +Very soft. +Very comfortable. +Very good colors. +Best size for big noses. :) No cons. Its a perfect product for nose. There is no much to say about it, item is perfect. I recommend it. . . Well it's more suggestion then a con it took over mounth to deliver, dx could do something... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeduardolopes12 on 03/12/2013

- I think the best thing about this ear plugs is the price. Here in Brazil, where i live, you can't find plugs like this for this price. - The ear plugs and the nose clip are made of silicone, and this is really good. they are more comfortable than the others. - The colour is great, and when you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCainc5 on 11/26/2012

Good quality silicone building, the earplugs are soft and fit well in different sized ears, the nose clip is a bit tight, but I guess thats what it takes to close it properly. The case is sturdy plastic and really useful so you won`t lose the small gadget. You can`t find a similar one this cheap... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere