Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymoooru on 11/22/2014

Protects very well the ears and against water. The quality is good and the package includes a box for easy transportation. I recommend this product. The DX servicies were great, as allways. Fast shipping and great customer support. Read more

Impression:Great !;

0 0 0

• posted bydiogodvm on 03/08/2014

Good Quality and flexibility. No sharp edges. Fits my nose perfectely. There is also a case that seems to be very usefull. Ear plugs could be made of better material. They feel a little fragile, it's not gonna brake, just don't give the sensation of being able to protect you ear for a long time. You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaucuneidee on 10/21/2013

All kids this summer had ear infection, they were jumping on the swimming-pool all day, these silicone ear plugs did the job, no more doctor and a swimming pool full of happy kids not a single one really, expect maybe the packaging, it shall be delivered by 20 as kids do often lose them don't see any,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byftmder on 03/29/2013

+High quality. +Very soft. +Very comfortable. +Very good colors. +Best size for big noses. :) No cons. Its a perfect product for nose. There is no much to say about it, item is perfect. I recommend it. . . Well it's more suggestion then a con it took over mounth to deliver, dx could do something to speed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeduardolopes12 on 03/12/2013

- I think the best thing about this ear plugs is the price. Here in Brazil, where i live, you can't find plugs like this for this price. - The ear plugs and the nose clip are made of silicone, and this is really good. they are more comfortable than the others. - The colour is great, and when you are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCainc5 on 11/26/2012

Good quality silicone building, the earplugs are soft and fit well in different sized ears, the nose clip is a bit tight, but I guess thats what it takes to close it properly. The case is sturdy plastic and really useful so you won`t lose the small gadget. You can`t find a similar one this cheap None ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byk0va177 on 10/18/2012

It does what it sopuse to do, keep water out of nose while swimming, it is loot cheeper then same thing in local store. There is no much to say about it, item is great. And it is in box. No cons. Well it's more suggestion then a con it took over mounth to deliver, dx could do something to speed up shipping ... Read more

Silicon nose clip Silicon nose clip in box Silicon nose clip 2

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections