Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byftmder on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+High quality. +Very soft. +Very comfortable. +Very good colors. +Best size for big noses. :) Cons:No cons. Its a perfect product for nose. There is no much to say about it, item is perfect. I recommend it. . . OtherThoughts:Well it's more suggestion then a con it took... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeduardolopes12 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- I think the best thing about this ear plugs is the price. Here in Brazil, where i live, you can't find plugs like this for this price. - The ear plugs and the nose clip are made of silicone, and this is really good. they are more comfortable than the others. - The col... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCainc5 on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality silicone building, the earplugs are soft and fit well in different sized ears, the nose clip is a bit tight, but I guess thats what it takes to close it properly. The case is sturdy plastic and really useful so you won`t lose the small gadget. You... Read more

1 0
  • posted byk0va177 on 10/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does what it sopuse to do, keep water out of nose while swimming, it is loot cheeper then same thing in local store. There is no much to say about it, item is great. And it is in box. Cons:No cons. Well it's more suggestion then a con it took over mounth to deliver,... Read more

Silicon nose clip Silicon nose clip in box Silicon nose clip 2
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections