DX » Community » Reviews » 3D Carbon Fiber Paper Decoration Sheet Car Sticker - Black (20 x 50cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byklmno on 08/28/2013

Perfect for DIY frames for quadcopters. Planned to use in a DIY H-Quadcopter as botton plaque. Usefull and perfect. Can do holes with ease. Can use any saw (mechanic of manual). Very resistant add-on for my foamy-based quadcopter. Price is still a considerable con. Should be interesting if the price will low. Will probably buy more. More sizes should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRolrik on 07/10/2013

This product is very good, easy to use and difficult to scratch. I used my phone and my keys. It has a good appearance. We will see in the future if resisted. At installation, you can replace it several times to obtain the best. Nothing except the paper was rolled and crushed during transport. In addition, the presence of elastic to hold the roller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimplewall on 05/15/2013

It's pretty much perfect, for the price; obviously. The price is insanely cheap, and I can't expalin that enough times. It feels like incredibly high quality, once you get it on the product you'll use it on. It also gives a cool look, and can be wrapped around basically everything. However, it sticks best to alcohol cleaned plastic. Cheap packaging.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjixsaw on 03/06/2013

Used it in my BMW to decorate gray details, wanted to change look inside my car. Fitted perfecly, Material is great, gonna look what will happen after month or more time. Hope it will look as it looked when i unpacked it. Also these were nicely packed to prevent damage. didnt saw any yet. Will update if i see if anything will go wrong. Could be a little ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydivanrally on 01/13/2013

This product is really well priced compared to similar products from other sources. The quality of the adhesive seems good, as I have not had any issues with it lifting up. I have used it on steel and plastic so far and it works great on both. The "carbon fiber" details are good, and it has a quality feel to it. None really, other than that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybabysmurf on 11/14/2012

-Nice quality -Good price -Easy to use Very handy product to have in stock for repairing cellphones or car acceriores. -It had a lot of wrinkles when it arrived. -Not verry scratch hard. - Could be in a better package. I used it to wrap a cellphone , i used a hairblower to wrap it around the corners. If you want to wrap it use some water on your item ... Read more

carbon wrap wrap carbon carbon warp
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections