DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to RJ45 Female Cable Adapter for Tablets PC - White
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanantoniobs on 10/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap system for cabling your android device (tablet, phone or tvstick) if it supports onthego devices. Specially usefull for tvsticks with bad wifi coverage, dramatical improvement Cons:Could be smaller, but not a great disadvantage, just to say somethin... Read more

1 1
  • posted bypaco301 on 09/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works very well. I dont have wifi at times and its great to be able to plug in an Ethernet cable to my tablet Its very compact and durable. No damage when i throw it in with all my things to go somewhere Cons:I tried using my phone to send my connection to my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGulenkov on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This adapter is realy very good. I don't have a Wii-Fi network at home, but I want to have Internet on my Tablet PC. This Adapter helped me very much. It's extremly cheap, but the quality is realy excellent. It is very easy to insert the cable to ethernet jack... Read more

My way of using this adapter The adapter as it is
    0 0
  • posted byigor4yk on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The quality is excellent! Very fast speed 100mb/s Arrived quickly(28 days to Ukraine) The product works very well, it's small, thus possibly take it where You want. The price is great Cons:I dont find any cons, using only one day OtherThoughts:Material is good... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- it's small; - it's light; - it's portable; - it's works. Cons:none until now. OtherThoughts:This is a great, useful too for those like me that need an adapter for the tablet to access internet via cable. My router doesn't have wireless signal, so I need to u... Read more

0 1
  • posted byAbouHaRga on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:not expensive and it work without any problem on my Android phone i use it to connect to internet using the wire . i can access the internet with this usb and it work fine with me the product works very well, it is small and i can take it with me to any place... Read more

Micro Usb to RJ45
    1 4
  • posted bydinujad90 on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's for home or office use without wifi . Up to 100Mps speed. Very usefull for normal router users. Cons:delivery was a little slow, but acceptable, it took 3 weeks shipping from HK to Canada. Hopefully will get faster delivery in the future. Free shipping, c... Read more

3 5
  • posted bymdtdx on 11/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:How is it possible to access internet and download applications without needing wifi internet at home, using only the internet via cable. Arrived quickly, the product works very well, it is small, thus possibly take it where I want. The price is great. Cons:The material... Read more

Micro USB - RJ45

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections