DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Guitar Shaped Ice Cubes Trays Maker DIY Mould - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrgforster on 11/13/2013

It is really great for alcohol drinks, or even coke, water and juices in general. Your friends will get suprised when served with these diferent and cool rocks of ice. If they like rock'n'roll music they will get even more impressed, buy more than one and you can serve all you drinks with the rock'n'... Read more

Making ice Getting ice Drinking ice

0 0 0

• posted bypdstudio on 11/04/2013

Good quality, good packaging. The ice comes out easy from the silicone and the guitar neck parts are strong enough so everything is simple and perfect. No cons I know so far, everything is okay. It could be cheaper and maybe selled in a 2-pack for a lower price. The guitar forms are just so big, one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPavouk106 on 08/01/2013

Looks pretty well made * The necks of guitars goes 3D in the guitar body (meaning that the ice will keep on them long) * One bass, one electric and one spanish guitar + 2 notes Guitar necks does not keep inside of their places really well, but it still does the job * Harder to get the ice out (really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoneofakind2727 on 02/05/2013

So many pros! Not cheaply made, the silicone has been used about 12+ times now and there is no cracking or any issues handling the product/taking the ice cubes out. Very easy to clean. This isn't the products fault but I found it REALLY hard to fill and walk from the sink to the freezer without spilling ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNNJJHH on 01/03/2013

The mould is very thick, It doesn't look like it would ever break with normal use. The plastic parts are also well made, no extra plastic in the seams or in the small holes. I have used them and the ice does not come out of the plastic handles, so you can stirr you drink all you want with them Don't ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections