DX » Community » Reviews » DIY 3W 3000K 285~315LM COB LED Rectangle Strip (DC 12~14V)
Customer’s impression:
Bright compact exelente economic Brilhante
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobbage on 06/19/2015

The specified current is for 12v. At 14v the current is more like 600mA. Don't even think about running without a heat sink at 14v. I'm not sure you would want to go any higher than 14v either. Very easy to use multiple items from one power supply - just jumper the extra contacts to the next item.

0 0 0

• posted byalcbridi on 04/17/2015

luz muto boa, brilhante exelente

Impression:exelente ,Brilhante;

0 0 0

• posted bycbarmstrong on 09/23/2014

Pros: This is very small, just over 10cm in length, 1 wide and very flat. The contacts are easy to use and the light given off is much brighter than I expected. I bought four of these to illuminate the inside of a wardrobe, but I don't think I'll need more than 2, so I can use the other 2 for of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydesignjah on 05/22/2014

easy to use with 12 volt systems. I've used these hooked directly to a solar charged 12 volt agm battery for shed lighting and with 12 volt ac to dc power supplies. Works great. Surprisingly bright for a 3 watt LED. I recommend a dimmer between the power source and led for light and heat control.... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere