Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypedazodani on 10/12/2013

-Easy to resolve, but good idea to begin to learn how to resolve puzzles. -Good material, its made of wood. -All ages can resolve this puzzle and can spend a fun time. -Its cheaper to buy it in this web than to buy it on shops. -Too easy to resolve, i resolved it in less 5 minutes. -The transport of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysomeone1990 on 03/18/2013

The item is very enjoyable and a good thing if you bored from it to be as decorative item on the shelf. I've bought 2 of those items and gave one to a good friend of mine and he did very enjoyed of that thing so am I. You can always give it to a friend of yours so he will try to solve the puzzle and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrkaihatu on 12/17/2012

the build quality is ok, the top and the bottom are not 100% aligned, but the wooden ball and its spikes look good. the puzzle is challenging, I expend some time with it and I still couldnt solve it. I think it is a bit disappointing when you buy a puzzle, wait several days to arrive and you solve it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemilianocimino on 01/12/2011

It's a very good-locking product ! The build quality is very great ! It's also a great decoration ! Also very nice to touch , it's a great idea. It's more little as I was thinking , but not very little. It's the ideal size. I like IQ puzzles like this , really ! Very very easy to solve , I solved in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybcdfgh on 01/04/2011

Interesting and different brain teaser, it looks great and never saw another one like this, pretty original. The build quality is good. Pretty easy to solve it, in one minute you'll figure it out how to solve it. The material is good, at least the wood, the metal is not the best, it started to change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscorpiondead on 03/22/2010

Good construction and very resistant material, even after solving gives some great piece of decor ;) Boa construção e material bastante resistente, mesmo depois de resolver dá uma optima peça de decoração ;) Rather easy to do, after making a turn loses a little fun Um pouco fácil de fazer, depois de ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRonnn on 06/26/2009

Sturdy and Strong ,won't break to easily Looks nice as a toy and useful as decor Hard to solve (sort of) Everyone likes puzzling over it Cool Boring after one solve A bit too expensive compared to other DX items Simple classic puzzle, can't really see how anyone can hate it. Buy it if you're a puzzle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydragonicebreak on 05/12/2009

The puzzle is relatively large, which is nice. It is an interesting design for the puzzle, and I had never seen it before I saw it here. The puzzle is pretty straightforward -- there's a ball in a jail cell, and you can get the ball out somehow. From far away the wood looks nice. But from close up, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydragonicebreak on 04/19/2009

It's an interesting brain-teaser. The puzzle is a decent size, and looks like it's well built from a distance. If you look up close, the thing looks rather cheap. At some points where the metal poles enter the wooden base, there are wood shavings that sort of extend out due to the manufacturing. There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRami11 on 03/12/2009

All my friends are playing with it now. Looks good in my opnion, price is very good when We compare it to similar products in all retail stores around here. like always... No instructions/manual/specification sheet were included with the box, but I am not sure You realy need them... Realy cool, as always.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections