DX » Community » Reviews » Protective 3D Crown Pig Style Silicone Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Pink
  • 5 star 14 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHeksa90 on 09/20/2013

The case has been durable and it fits well on my iPhone 4S. The product gives a good grip of your phone. The coloring has not wore off or anything in over a month of use. The case is flexible so it is very easy to put in place. The product is well designed and the camera and flash works well with the case in place. The piggies tail gets caught easily ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymelikeclc on 05/22/2013

I loved it More quality and better protection than other silicone cases Very pretty and attracting It does not smell of silicone Easy to use and it gets easier to take photos using one hand with its bow and crown I also bought for iphone5 size of it and gave it to my friend, now everybody adore our iphones people always ask me where did I buy it and ... Read more

So cute!
    0 0
  • posted byCheeCha on 05/01/2013

It's a cute case for your iPhone, that protects it from falling, scraping or breaking. It's pink, which is always good, and the little pig nose give the phone an angle when laying on its back, so it's easier to use. The smell. Oh my god the smell. I have to soak this case in fabric softener for three days to make it smell nicer. It was actually so bad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraquelsoldera on 03/29/2013

It's flexible, has a nice texture and the buttons are easy to press, allows you to charge the Iphone, plug the earphones, use the silence button and has indications for the + and - buttons and the power button. Good quality, good finishing, no defects. Perfect for iPhone 4S. I did'n find something really bad about it. It's a good price for an useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxwhaaa on 03/18/2013

The case is really cute!!! The colors are exactly like the one in the picture, if you would buy this at ebay the color would be a lot darker, therefore uglier (in my opinion). Also, it protects my phone well, since it's made of the thick kind of sillicone. There are no cons to this product! :) I also like how easily you can put your phone into the case,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskarletluana on 03/07/2013

I loved my new case, I was anxious to get here in Brazil. I recommend buying the DX to everyone I know! Fast delivery, questions answered by the support and great service. For sure I will buy the site several times. Congratulations! Brasileiros, podem comprar, eu super recomendo! there was no counter :) I loved my new case, I was anxious to get here ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySignii on 02/25/2013

- The silicone is of good quality - The design is really cute - Fits good to your iPhone - The pink color is nice - The details (as crown and stuff) is good attached - None actually. Maybe the price. - The buttons work good even with the protector on - The silicone is tight, so it actually fits your iPhone unlike a lot of other silicone protectors that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZ1pp0 on 02/13/2013

A good quality and a great designed cute Crown pig style silicone case. A great small gift for someone who loves pigs or just loves cute things to decorate his/her phone with. It is made from soft slicone whic I realy liked, it attaches well with my iPhone. There is no loose fit, whic I firstly thougth there will be before I purchased one. I would recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjunpa on 01/06/2013

esta capinha eh simples e atende ao que se pede. ser fofinha, barata e pratica. comprei para presentear e foi uma otima relacao de custo x beneficio. no shopping uma capa igualzinha estava custando 4 vezes mais. esta capinha atendeu as necessidades e nao vimos nada que pudesse criar criticas negativas. a vantagem desta capinha é a facilidade para ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmandaSM on 01/02/2013

Super soft and cute pig crown case that fits perfectly on my iphone. All my friends and relatives loved it. Some of them thought that the case was "too much", but they ended up enjoying it too. I could not put my phone on my pants pocket due to the tail of the pig. But if you have a purse, you don’t need to put in your pants pocket. Your boyfriend ... Read more

Silicone case
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections