Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTiguaN on 01/30/2014

- Looks very good, colors are good combined. Stylish. - Very light helmet, weights just 250g, so you almost don't feel it on your head. - The lenght straps are easy to regulate. - Soft material, and you can remove it if you want to wash it. - It took a lot of time when I regulated it to fit my head. - It's not very stable on my head, it moves easily.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNugget24 on 10/22/2013

This is the most comfortable bike helmet I have owned. I am a daily bike rider and have two other branded helmets (Bell & Met) with which to compare. The finish is good & it is light. Lining is good quality. None at the moment, see how it wears over time. I am not certain about the safety rating but structural materials are of comparable quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVeltnar on 03/11/2013

Good quality materials, fits head alright, the length of straps is easily regulated, soft and comfortable inner materials, nice, modern design. Quite durable, decently made and easy to use riding helmet. The main and most noted sad flaw is that one side of the helmet has a wrong placed red stripe, which is printed somewhat inside the ventillation hole,... Read more

Helmet Bicycle Helmet
    3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections