DX » Community » Reviews » Dual-Shock Bluetooth V4.0 Wireless Controller for PS3 - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVepeVaronil on 10/10/2013

Very good controller. A little bit "harder" and havier than the original one, but it is an awesome controller! The sticks and the buttons are all solid. This is much better than the other similars that I have found! Hummm .. I didn't enjoy the colors that much... I think I was expecting something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNoctumVitae on 04/25/2013

*Looks and feels great. *Performes closely to the original. *Glossy finish. *Less lag than the original since it works at a higher frequency. *Good wireless Range. *The analog sticks are a bit sturdier than the original one but that is not always a downside. *Controller Shell is similar to the 1st generation ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byBlueChamp on 11/28/2012

The controller works, every function works, the battery is OK. Maybe even more solid than the Original Dualshock. Probably not an original controller, it is small differences between this and an original. When I first got it, it didnt work. I had to reset the controller (easy, just use something thin ... Read more

0 0 13

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections