DX » Community » Reviews » AC Charging Adapter Charger + USB Cable Set for Iphone 4 / 4S - White
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRhaiko on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use this set for atleast 4 months now. They still work perfectly. Speciallay the charger. I think this product will last a live time. Cons:The cable connection is getting worse. I think I need to order a new one quite soon. I think it will have a live time a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytamunia on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:charging time similar to the original charger. the cable. although looks a bit cheep, works perfectly. very very good price and does exactly what is supposed to do. Cons:one of the chargers is a bit slow and takes time for the iphone to recognize it. OtherThoughts:I order... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJanJacobsen on 03/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great chargers and cabels. just as the original ones, just at a much cheeper price. Why pay 5-10x the price for the same product ?? As option you can get the charger, and the cable seperate, but thats not cheeper than the combi version. Cons:Have heard about 1 charger t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbdelepper on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works perfectly on the iPhone and is way cheaper than the original ones. The cable looks decent and the connector fits perfectly Cons:Like the description says: for iPhone. This does not work great on an iPad. Charging is slow and when using the iPad is not charging at... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylynge on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very cheap cable and charger Does exactly what it says it does. Looks VERY much like the original it is easy to use and it Works on my Iphone 4S and many generations of iphones Cons:This is not a con but please keep in mind that this is only for iPhone so it w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTMadeyskiNO on 09/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks like the original I-phone charger. Cable fits and works for sync with a PC. I ordered three, two worked as expected and charged an Iphone 4S. Cons:Out of the three I ordered of them literally exploded, a hiss a spark and a blown fuse. The connected Ipod survived luc... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections