Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRAPHAMOURA1990 on 09/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good made quality. Good sound, even can't use the ukelele plugged. Nice strings too. They play a nice sound. Using during about 60 days and i didn't need to change it yet. The bag is very useful. Cons:No cons. Just if you have big hands, could be a little difficult... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymongman on 08/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very well built little unit, and seems to be of very high quality all round. I bought this for my 3yo daughter and it certainly looks and feels like it will withstand her mistreatment. For my limited skills it plays well and sounds good. It comes with a carry... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikka20025 on 07/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright and loud sound. It will surprise you. It keeps tuning very easily as well. It keeps original tuning adn up to two steps up or below very well. Octaves keep good tuning as well. Cons:One should think of replacing the original strings for better ones. A good set co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGFRDX on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Much, much better than I expected. Very good finish. Nice looks. Good intonation even on the upper frets. A simple but really well-built instrument. Cons:Tuning gears are not very precise or stable, look fragile. Not very loud. OtherThoughts:I was afraid of po... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylu75br on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Is arguably cheap - Lightweight and made ??of wood - The cover protects some possible problems - Plays well Cons:- The cover is not acochoada then beware falls and hits - One of precilhas was a little loose making it difficult to maintain the pitch for a long period - T... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykvinta on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The guitar is well built, the pegs are of decent quality. Strings hold their tone perfectly. The fingerboard has a nice finish, although its a bit rough on te backside. It comes with a nice carrying bag. Cons:There are no real cons that i can think of. Perhaps the price... Read more

2 1
  • posted bythomaskfore on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A lot higher quality than expected. Didn't expect much, to be honest... Cons:None so far except that it is too small if you have big hands. OtherThoughts:Would like to see more instruments at DX, e.g. ok quality concert ukuleles or guitaleles. Bottomline:This ukulele is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyooriall57 on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I was worried that this might be a toy instrument but it's real and it makes a wonderfully loud sound! It is also very pretty and tunes easily. Cons:The tuning tends to get flat quite quickly and with a few more dollars, you can get a ukulele with a reputable br... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections