Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by GFRDX on 05/22/2013

Pros: Much, much better than I expected. Very good finish. Nice looks. Good intonation even on the upper frets. A simple but really well-built instrument. Cons: Tuning gears are not very precise or stable, look fragile. Not very loud. OtherThoughts: I was afraid of possible damages during shipping to Brazil but not only it arrived without any p... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by lu75br on 05/20/2013

Pros: - Is arguably cheap - Lightweight and made ??of wood - The cover protects some possible problems - Plays well Cons: - The cover is not acochoada then beware falls and hits - One of precilhas was a little loose making it difficult to maintain the pitch for a long period - The adhesive is very weak .... OLIVER but it is easy to take. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kvinta on 01/14/2013

Pros: The guitar is well built, the pegs are of decent quality. Strings hold their tone perfectly. The fingerboard has a nice finish, although its a bit rough on te backside. It comes with a nice carrying bag. Cons: There are no real cons that i can think of. Perhaps the price could be lower. Also the overal finish could be better (there are a... Read more

2 1
  • posted by thomaskfore on 12/27/2012

Pros: A lot higher quality than expected. Didn't expect much, to be honest... Cons: None so far except that it is too small if you have big hands. OtherThoughts: Would like to see more instruments at DX, e.g. ok quality concert ukuleles or guitaleles. Bottomline: This ukulele is definitely recommended for beginners, but if you will be using it... Read more

1 0
  • posted by yooriall57 on 11/27/2012

Pros: I was worried that this might be a toy instrument but it's real and it makes a wonderfully loud sound! It is also very pretty and tunes easily. Cons: The tuning tends to get flat quite quickly and with a few more dollars, you can get a ukulele with a reputable brand. OtherThoughts: Shipping took about 12-13 days which was more than the ad... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections