DX » Community » Reviews » 180-Degree Wide Angle Fish Eye Lens for Cell Phones and Digital Cameras - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychopetanovic on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It came well-packaged with a plastic box that protects it from dust and crashes. When I opened it, the first thing I noticed is that it cames with instructions of use! That is awesome because no-other products came to me as well explained as this haha. It has... Read more

1 0
  • posted byb8tube on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Excelente producto, su imán es muy firme por lo cual se puede usar sin problemas, también cuenta con 3 auto adhesivos imantados para poder usar el lente en tres cámaras o celulares diferentes. Color tal cual sale en la foto de referencia del produ... Read more

Lente llego en perfectas condiciones Tamaño muy pequeño y comodo
    0 0
  • posted byfoxloser on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great product, easy to use, takes great pictures, cheap as hell! even with low-budget smartphones or cameras, you'll still get great pictures. Cons:none! for the price you're paying, there's nothing to complain about. OtherThoughts:recommended to anyone who likes to tak... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybartman66 on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's really small and easy to carry around, i've strapped it to my Samsung Galaxy S, and carry it with me all the time. It's easy to use, and fast to place the lens on the phone. No reduction in image quality, compared to the Jelly Lense i've also got. Easy to install t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydimigobbo on 01/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is small and light enough to be loaded without problems in his pants pocket. The viewing angle and fisheye effect is fantastic and the quality is acceptable if you take into account that you are using a mobile phone. For photos, the edges are suck in the corn... Read more

12345 12345 12345
    2 0
  • posted bypsysize on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:No blurring around the edges like some of these lenses. The sticky magnets which come with the lens have a small intersection which means they don't cover the LED flash on the Samsung Galaxy S2 when the lens is off - which is the reason why I got this particul... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycaiols on 10/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:really nice product! well constructed, fine shapping, very pro! The effect produced by the lens is awesome. im using it on a mobile Galaxy S2 i9100. The iron circles came with a nice glue to attach! the ones with a small cut is for the flash on the iphone...a put one ci... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections