DX » Community » Reviews » 180-Degree Wide Angle Fish Eye Lens for Cell Phones and Digital Cameras - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byriven78 on 05/01/2014

Great product, easy to use, takes great pictures, It's really small and light, easy to carry around, I have strapped it to my Galaxy S3 (don't cover the LED flash on the Galaxy). It's easy to use, and fast to place the lens on the phone. The iron circles came with a nice glue to attach. The magnet isn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydalaielite on 03/12/2014

Solid build. Lens has magnet strong enough to hold in place. Came with three metallic attaching rings that could be glued to cell phones so you can easily use the lens on multiple devices. Lens covers protects lens when not in use. Good quality photos! A bit pricey, but I guess for the quality you can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycastiboy on 08/23/2013

Used it with my smartphone, it does fisheye just right with no loss of photo quality. small and easy to "install" on your phone (it's magnetically attached.) you need to put a magnetic sticker on your phone for it to hold against. The glue used on the magnet doesn't hold much, it broke after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychopetanovic on 05/24/2013

It came well-packaged with a plastic box that protects it from dust and crashes. When I opened it, the first thing I noticed is that it cames with instructions of use! That is awesome because no-other products came to me as well explained as this haha. It has a nice black matte finish. Also it comes ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byb8tube on 03/25/2013

Excelente producto, su imán es muy firme por lo cual se puede usar sin problemas, también cuenta con 3 auto adhesivos imantados para poder usar el lente en tres cámaras o celulares diferentes. Color tal cual sale en la foto de referencia del producto. Hasta el momento ninguna contra, todo ... Read more

Lente llego en perfectas condiciones Tamaño muy pequeño y comodo

0 0 0

• posted byfoxloser on 03/19/2013

great product, easy to use, takes great pictures, cheap as hell! even with low-budget smartphones or cameras, you'll still get great pictures. none! for the price you're paying, there's nothing to complain about. recommended to anyone who likes to take pictures with a smartphone and wants to improve ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybartman66 on 01/25/2013

It's really small and easy to carry around, i've strapped it to my Samsung Galaxy S, and carry it with me all the time. It's easy to use, and fast to place the lens on the phone. No reduction in image quality, compared to the Jelly Lense i've also got. Easy to install the ring on your phone, with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydimigobbo on 01/11/2013

It is small and light enough to be loaded without problems in his pants pocket. The viewing angle and fisheye effect is fantastic and the quality is acceptable if you take into account that you are using a mobile phone. For photos, the edges are suck in the corners, but to shoot in 1080p is just right,... Read more

12345 12345 12345

0 0 2

• posted bypsysize on 01/07/2013

No blurring around the edges like some of these lenses. The sticky magnets which come with the lens have a small intersection which means they don't cover the LED flash on the Samsung Galaxy S2 when the lens is off - which is the reason why I got this particular lens. A neat black coloured finish. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycaiols on 10/19/2012

really nice product! well constructed, fine shapping, very pro! The effect produced by the lens is awesome. im using it on a mobile Galaxy S2 i9100. The iron circles came with a nice glue to attach! the ones with a small cut is for the flash on the iphone...a put one circle on my brothers iphone and ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections