DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Silicone Band Round Mirror Dial Blue LED Light Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2016)
Customer’s impression:
cool Legal Хорошее Cool!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysapodjou on 12/10/2014

It comes in a metal box. The clock is cool and cute . is very different look at the time on it . people will find it very interesting . good buy. Read more

cool and cute cool and cute cool and cute

Impression:Legal;

0 0 0

• posted by2alice on 11/29/2014

Everybody was asking me (and will be asking you) how exactly do you know what is the time? Well time is not that important. It is the cool look that matters today. The quality is surprisingly good. Not water resistant, no fish to impress and I did not try it for real. Comes in a nice box - suitable for ... Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byblythy19 on 11/24/2014

Cool watch for the price but it can be a bit difficult to read and tell the time! Need to think a bit some times and when the watch powers up to eventually tell you the time, you only have a fwe seconds to read the end value before it turns off. Makes it hard after a few beers! Read more

Impression:Cool!;

0 0 0

• posted byilyana1710 on 08/27/2014

Мне очень понравились эти часы. выглядят отлично! когда мой муж увидел их - раззовидовался. Наверное, будем носить поочередно. :) была небольная проблема с настройкой. инструкции на русском нет. Но разве русскому человеку нужна иструкция? :) благодаря методу научного тыка и чьей-то там матери, быстро... Read more

Impression:Хорошее;

0 0 0

• posted bypatojano on 04/18/2014

It's a very cheap led watch that does al it says: - Hour / Minute / Day / Month - Battery included - Good Looking - Easy to setup The quality is poor, but can't complain at this price: - Wristband material is weak, it seems it could tear apart if pulled strongly, and makes me sweat a little. - The back ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMastercap95 on 12/08/2013

It´s really cheap and lookes very good. The waistbrand isn´t as bad as it seams. The buttons do not work smoth and sometimes you have to push them a little harder than usual to get it working. The leds won´t be seen on daylight adn it´s a paper the thing that diference them so it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDreamWalkerBel on 10/21/2013

Great LED Light Wrist Watch Simplicity and ease of use. The low price and unusual design. Beautiful blue lights. The strap of sufficient length for comfortable wearing. Lighting time could do more. During the time of use (a few days) did not notice anything wrong. I decided to read the instructions when ... Read more

Led Wrist Watch 01 Led Wrist Watch 02

0 0 0

• posted byMotumbokrt on 05/22/2013

Its a great watch. The silicone band seems very resistant. Nice smell ( some silicon products use to have bad smell) Seems resistant to water (don`t believe its waterproof though) The LED is VERY BRIGHT. I could even light up dark room at night with it O.O the band clip spring was a little lose when ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byratman3334 on 05/13/2013

Bright led watch, I like how the dials are setup like an analog clock. My friends praised me on it and wants want themselves. When setting up the watch, it can be tricky. Instructions were translated from chinese to english, bad translation. The led would not stay on long enough to properly read the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoriol1986 on 05/06/2013

It is a nice good-looking watch that makes what the website says it does. Show the local time, month, and day of the week. Easy to setup. Maybe the battery is not as powerful as is need it for all the lights the swatch has, but is still working fine for me. Setup instructions are quite BAD but if you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections