DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function Water Resistant Colorful LED Digital Wrist Watch - Light Blue (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
Love it It´s ok for the price Cool watch - sweet led's
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9048313 on 06/27/2015

Display is not as bright as the Image. But the price is ok for what you get. I had to put new battery because the one it had was low.

Impression:It´s ok for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byHansHans on 03/11/2015

The LED numbers are sweet as they look on the pictures. You have to press 'light' to make them lit up. Otherwise you'll see the numbers very, very, very dimmed. Setting the time, date and perhaps alarm is a bit... time consuming. The LED's turn off pretty fast, making you wonder what you we're in... Read more

Really nice - fabrication could have been a tiny bit better

Impression:Cool watch - sweet led's;

0 0 0

• posted byGregHolg1 on 11/23/2014

I fell in love with it by watching its pictures only. I thought it my son would love it... in time, because he's only 1 year old, and won't need a watch for years. So I bought it well in advanced. Shipment took two and a half months... not DX's fault, but the ** Swedish company's that handled it.... Read more

Impression:Love it;

0 0 0

• posted byBuTaJI13 on 01/29/2013

Cool and quality unisex watch. Classy wristband with successful color. It's very high quality, durable and at the same time pleasant to the touch (silky). The metal case has a high polished (I think chrome-plated) surface. Digits and letters are pretty big, clear and has different colours - it a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere